Shrink..whats Your Personal Opinionand Eogs Policy On Raceism

SHRINK, AS I READ THE POST BY DAMIAN DUNLOP ... I AM APPALLED BY THE REMARKS MADE BY THE POSTERS.....AND YOUR MODERATORS....SO I POSE YOU THIS QUESTION, WHAT IS YOU PERSONAL OPINION AND WHAT IS EOGS POLICY ON RACISM? THANK YOU... SHAWN GOTTI:+signs3-1

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
LET ME TRY AND EXPLAIN THE EOG'S POLICY ON RACISM ITS REALLY VERY SIMPLE

ANYBODY WHO DOESNT THINK THERE IS RACISM IN THIS COUNTRY IF YOUR SISTER,DAUGHTER,OR MOTHER WAS DATING KEVIN GARNETT,O.J. SIMPSON,BEN WALLACE OR KEN WEITZNER WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS

I ALWAYS ASK THE LIBERAL PUSSIES LIKE SHAWN GOTTI HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR SISTER OR DAUGHTER WAS DATING BEN WALLACE(I AM SURE 99.9% OF THE EOG MEMBERS WOULDNT BE HAPPY THIS IS OUR STANCE ON RACISM)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
However The SHRINK, many are judging you and this site by tolerating blatant racist posts. Of course racism exists, always has, probably always will. But do we have to be exposed to it at a gambling forum? You take some of these posts, and make them at any workplace, anyone takes offense and you are no longer employed. This is not the rainbow coalition, nor is it cross burning for the modern racist. This is Eye on Gambling. You allowed this cancer to remain, now it is malignant. Then, to top that off, you have someone making light of a hurricane and its victims, I cannot think of a more inappropriate subject besides racism, for a gambling forum. A business reflects it's employees, and owner's attitudes. No wonder you are getting called on all of this. Just endorse your equal opportunity offender, BTJ, so he can offend some more gamblers. Being stale and unfunny is forgivable, being a blatant racist and proud of it is not.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Damian's post started all this and it was just plain stupid. Trust me he is probably a white guy fooling around. This is just not funny at all, especially now with the awful situation down south. Some of Beantowns post are funny but I would not miss him if he never posted again. Like JJ, some people that don't know any better may take these guys serious.

I agree, some of the posts in that thread that followed were in very bad taste.

Krackman, fool i am not white, i want u to tell me i am white to my face.
Feel free to visit the dump and listen to my audio report.
Also i will be in vegas from the sept 10 thru 14 for cac 2005.

I dont think shrink racist, i just want to know if any brothers or sisters on the payroll, since you guys make money off us.

You name is racist to me, u proud to smoke crack?

http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864<< u can here my voice

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
You guys are perpetuating the cycle of hatred, intolerence and racism, taking loser in life Jim's lead. All I ask is we dump racism as topic of the day and move along. We are creating divisions among our own members and falling into a trap laid out by the site racist. He is laughing at you now, look at all the shit I started. Boycott racism, everyone, there is no place for it here. Gambling is what makes us brothers here, can we stick to that, please?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I cannot apologize for another man's ignorance and offensive stereotypes. I have done my best to cancel out this racism, as it is tasteless, humorless and a distraction, and is totally inappropriate for this forum. But just because one poster stirs up shit, starts a race war it takes people to fall for it. This is not good reading, it is just wrong. We are all here for the FROG green, money. And all of us are asshole pink rectum up. Do not take offense to the racist's game. His agenda is to stir the flames of hatred. Be a better man and walk away. This shit has got to stop soon.

I just read BTJ's post in the dump. I'm all for free speech, but to be insulting like that is uncalled for.

Shrink, you realize that even on a business level his comments turn away FAR more posters than they attract. Time to cut the cord.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
GreenDoberman said:
I just read BTJ's post in the dump. I'm all for free speech, but to be insulting like that is uncalled for.

Shrink, you realize that even on a business level his comments turn away FAR more posters than they attract. Time to cut the cord.
I am in 100% agreement with this analysis...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Hard to take this topic seriously when the person asking can't even spell the word right in the headline

as for me - i discriminate on the basis of color - i admit it. but that color is GREEN and nothing else