Sign in with the Car you drive!

Mammon

EOG Master
Acura 2004 TSX White/tan with 66k miles on it and paid for. I want the new Cadillac coupe awd.

Meat and JK get in here too.

Re: Sign in with the Car you drive!

'99 Corolla -- a vehicle from another millennium -- with about 130K on it and very much paid for.

It's all about conserving bankroll.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

'99 Corolla -- a vehicle from another millennium -- with about 130K on it and very much paid for.

It's all about conserving bankroll.

2000 Corolla CE for me - and like you 100% paid for and I plan on keeping it for about 5 more years at which point it will be time to get another one. This was the first 100% NEW car I ever bought

cheapseats

EOG Master

4-runner, limited edition 2004 and paid for, as well.........and hoping to get another 100k

mike499

EOG Veteran

:LMAO:LMAOI gamble 2009 Kia Optima only place that would approve me

Mammon

EOG Master

The new Kia Optima is basically my Acrura Tsx but cheaper.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

just bought an Audi A8...

Montana, what's Audi's warranty package look like? Bmw had 50k miles or 4 years everything included, i'm between the BMW 335I or a similar Audi, but i dont know if Audi has equally good 'perks'.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

currently have no car

i did have a 1994 oldsmobile that ran good but it caught on fire 6 months ago and i had to sell it for scrap and i actually got screwed on that deal as the towing company charged me $100 to tow it and gave me $150 cash for the car

i found out i could have gotten more from another place

Mammon

EOG Master

The people with decent cars are here and the rest..... save up.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

98 explorer eddie bauer and 95 mustang gt.

I'll never spend a shitload on a car. Usually if I can't pay cash for it then I don't want it. Maybe in 5 or so years after I pay a house down I'll graduate to the mid 2000s.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

2000 Acura 3.2 TL

It is about time for an upgrade. I want that Audi A8 so bad, but I can't afford one just quite yet. I might just have to settle for an A4 or possibly A6.

2000 ford f-150 4X4 truck ( me)

2007 Honda Crv-EXL ( the bitch wife)

both at about 120,000 miles, but I don't drive stupid like the bitch !

One of my cars, (and my favorite) is a 1995 Ferrari Testarosa F512M. I paid plenty for it, but it is my favorite toy. It is actually worth more today, than it was back then.