Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
W night you can bet TH/F games
F night, you can bet S/S games

THis will work for this week and next week.

If you had to choose, you should just go W night of course.........but W and F nights gives you full access to the NCAA boards.........

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran
Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

W night you can bet TH/F games
F night, you can bet S/S games

THis will work for this week and next week.

If you had to choose, you should just go W night of course.........but W and F nights gives you full access to the NCAA boards.........

japanese?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

fezzik thanks as always for the input. how is your site doing?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

great advice fezz

when are they getting you on the showdown?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Once JK apologizes to his wife.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

862 Akron/Kent UN 137.

What's not to like? Rivals. Both playing for their NCAA lives. Big ass 1/2 empty arena. Familiarity breeds unders. These two recently seen playing a 45 point 1h together. Big game (for them) means under.

Randy. "UNDER" means you bet UNDER the total..........

Ps. For all those still not using rotations numbers on your posts............your probably the same guys that make the poker room loud as hell with your incessant chip clicking. Strong.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

How about posting a line thats avaliable

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

862 UND 137 Wynn, luckys, harrahs, Hilton, MGM has UN 138.5 -125 which is even better.

But fine to play UN 136.5 offshore........and/or UN 63 1h.......

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Okay take over 134 NM/Rebels :scooter

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

LOL. Just last night on the radio David gave out Fla-3........it didn't exist at ANY open books ANYWHERE..........

FLA 66. Ala 63. Final

When 1/2 of the book in Vegas have a line, I consider it available..........

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Seriously, it's 2012. How hard is it in contests to

1. Use Pinny numbers
2. Contestants RISK 1 unit per play, 1.5 units on best bets.
3. Your win amount is based on the Pinny vig.

Now THAT would be obvious fairest way to run a contest. And (equally) obvious, It would serve as basically the tiebreaker, since it wouldn't matter UNLESS contestants tied........and then whoever took the big Pinny leans would lose, as they should.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

In a closely-contested event, you'd be surprised how many recreational players would struggle to figure out who won the one-on-one showdown.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK

whats going on with you and tuck?

Tuck has a split personality.

He's Nasty Tuck when not on the payroll and the Kinder, Gentler Tuck when getting paid.

I prefer a more consistent approach, regardless of compensation.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Thats funny as i was the one to call out your Guest list or there lack of, spending half the day on another radio show, etc etc while i worked for the site. I wasnt the one who just "went along" with what was said. :shoot:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i actually think tuck is not a sellout ( i like that he speaks his mind and doesn't kiss ass 24hrs a day)

you on the other hand JK

well....

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

I wouldn't be surprised.

Supposed world class gamblers don't know to use Rotations numbers. And lose thousands playing .50/1 NL online as poker 'pros'.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I wouldn't be surprised.

Supposed world class gamblers don't know to use Rotations numbers. And lose thousands playing .50/1 NL online as poker 'pros'.

Let the fencing begin.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

20 points in the 1st 3 1/2 minutes

good god why do i log in sometimes:shoot:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thats funny as i was the one to call out your Guest list or there lack of, spending half the day on another radio show, etc etc while i worked for the site. I wasnt the one who just "went along" with what was said. :shoot:

Half the day on another radio show?

A two-hour gig is hardly half my day.

It might be half your day, Tuck, but it's not half my day.

Ugh.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

i actually think tuck is not a sellout ( i like that he speaks his mind and doesn't kiss ass 24hrs a day)

you on the other hand JK

well....

I'm not taking the bait.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

LOL. Just last night on the radio David gave out Fla-3........it didn't exist at ANY open books ANYWHERE..........

FLA 66. Ala 63. Final

When 1/2 of the book in Vegas have a line, I consider it available..........

My notes show Glisan went on record with Florida -3.5 over Alabama?

The X

EOG Dedicated

Tuck has a split personality.

He's Nasty Tuck when not on the payroll and the Kinder, Gentler Tuck when getting paid.

I prefer a more consistent approach, regardless of compensation.

Nah.

Tuck left on his own with no hard feelings JK remember?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Nah.

Tuck left on his own with no hard feelings JK remember?

He wanted to spend more time with his family.

I think I hear his wife calling him now...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It sounded good then instead of saying you were single handly bringing down the site with no offshore knowledge and working 3 hours a day for a healthy salary while Kinger and myself worked 5X as much as you for way less?

We can just let this go if you want? Strictly your call.. Off to the Thomas & Mack i go :scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

:pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Why stop now?

Let's hear Viejo Dinosaur's opinion on the man (Tuckman) he hired.

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

862 Akron/Kent UN 137.

What's not to like? Rivals. Both playing for their NCAA lives. Big ass 1/2 empty arena. Familiarity breeds unders. These two recently seen playing a 45 point 1h together. Big game (for them) means under.

Randy. "UNDER" means you bet UNDER the total..........

Ps. For all those still not using rotations numbers on your posts............your probably the same guys that make the poker room loud as hell with your incessant chip clicking. Strong.

I like Fez...:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Nothing like trusting you with anything that's said, you basically just threw you "buddy" under the bus. What a pal

BigDaddy

EOG Master

1st half under

loser

J

joeybagadonuts

Nothing like trusting you with anything that's said, you basically just threw you "buddy" under the bus. What a pal

Why would VD have anything bad to say about you?

:+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

bump.

i want to hear from VD about Tuck. I know both guys and never knew they had a problem with one another. in fact, last time I was in vegas I hung out with both at the same time and we had a great time.

J

joeybagadonuts

I have noticed that JK seems to have an issue with VD....

Not sure what it is... VD is a great guy and as stand up as they come.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Got killed. Fezzik knows ZIPPO about hoops. ANd gets killed again. Lets wait on the game total now.

loser as well

we were drawing dead after the 1st half

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

You need a course in reading comprehension, Tuck.

I was simply interested in hearing VD's input on the man he hired for EOG.