Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

fezzik thanks as always for the input. how is your site doing?

Not much going on, some random posters, that's about it. Basically, right now, it's what RTP is year round, but without all the bitching and whining.

Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Of course you do you scamming, stiffing, begging worthless piece of shit scumbag tout, you had no chance at any free money while I was here.

Railbird was JK's pick for the Showdown Tuck. You would have overrided his pick?

:pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

An appearance from Jeff Jones would make this thread complete.

Timetopay

EOG Master

2 live Stew you realize your hiring is what melted down Tuck...

He realizes a monkey can do what he was doing now and do it better than either one of you has.

:btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Kinger how bout a response to the "Me and Kinger do 5 times the work and get paid a lot less."

Do you feel thats accurate?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I still dont understand if Tuck quit which is what it seems still even through this is why he didnt slap Kelly around from the minute he quit.

Why not just come on and say he was sick of working with the lazy tard and wanted to move on

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck is holding back.

If Kelly takes anymore shots at him, he's going to bury this fukkkkk!

He'll take out Oldman Stewie, too

Timetopay

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: thead"]

Today, 01:51 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
[/TD]

[TD="class: alt2"]<!-- user info -->

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<TBODY>

MeatAndPotatoes.Com, Inc.
#1 Capper in the World!

[TD="width: 100%"] [/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

<!-- / user info -->[/TD]

[TD="class: alt1"]<!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->

Re: John Kelly goes after Tuckman

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Tucker found out the hard way that when you work with John Kelly he gets paid and you get pimped.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

<!-- / sig -->

<!-- controls -->

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

2 live Stew you realize your hiring is what melted down Tuck...

He realizes a monkey can do what he was doing now and do it better than either one of you has.

Get me that monkey TTP. I can afford a few bananas a day to ease my workload. Just make sure he's cat friendly. Keeko won't tolerate a hostile chimp!

:cheers

roach23

Banned

So JK...tell us what VD was saying about Tuck? Was VD sad he hired Tuck?

Let's air this shit out.

Tuck is holding back.

If Kelly takes anymore shots at him, he's going to bury this fukkkkk!

He'll take out Oldman Stewie, too

Bring it on--I got the whole staff of the Neptune Society begging me to take advantage of their discount cremations. One more predator--NO PROBLEM!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

So JK...tell us what VD was saying about Tuck? Was VD sad he hired Tuck?

Let's air this shit out.

I did not hire Tuck.

VD recruited Tuck.

I wanted the record to show I did not hire Tuck.

I was interested in VD's assessment of Tuck's round-the-clock contributions.

Tuck dont let John and stewie give you a bad rap....like joey said, bury these fukks!

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck dont let John and stewie give you a bad rap....like joey said, bury these fukks!

JK sure does hang a lot of "fuck tuck" posts lately....

I did not hire Tuck.

VD recruited Tuck.

John what do you think about tuckman as a worker? Is he a hard working intelligent guy, or is he more of the type that would benefit mcdonalds?

roach23

Banned

I did not hire Tuck.

VD recruited Tuck.

As Tuck's boss, what did you think of his contributions?

Always too many chiefs and not enough indians...seems to me that tuck wouldve liked to be a chief but was just a little chippewah.

J

joeybagadonuts

Who is the better Executive Contest Coordinator Tuck or Stewie?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

John what do you think about tuckman as a worker? Is he a hard working intelligent guy, or is he more of the type that would benefit mcdonalds?

I picture Tuck as more of a Wendy's guy than McDonald's.

roach23

Banned

Tuck was a hard worker and he got the most out of his talents.

Do you feel you're solely responsible for the regression of this site based on your lack of knowledge of the offshore industry? Does Tuck know more about offshore than you?

J

joeybagadonuts

Wow, just got an interesting text from Tuck (gyno style)

He says that the real reason he left is that JK is light in the (gucci) loafers and was sexually harassing him!!!

Who knew???

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Do you feel you're solely responsible for the regression of this site based on your lack of knowledge of the offshore industry? Does Tuck know more about offshore than you?

Regression of the site?

You need to visit more often.

J

joeybagadonuts

Going shortly to pick up my free nickel from EOG sponsor SPORTSOPTIONS DOT COM!!!!

roach23

Banned

Regression of the site?

You need to visit more often.

Tucks words not mine.

But gotta admit this place was loads better when Shrink and Mofo were in town.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Going shortly to pick up my free nickel from EOG sponsor SPORTSOPTIONS DOT COM!!!!

Glad to hear it.

Hope you'll be invited to many more EOG-sponsored events in the future.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tucks words not mine.

But gotta admit this place was loads better when Shrink and Mofo were in town.

To each his own.

You once wrote, "John Kelly hates negroes."

I assumed you were not a supporter of mine.

roach23

Banned

To each his own.

You once wrote, "John Kelly hates negroes."

I assumed you were not a supporter of mine.

You were probably making subtly racist comments against blackies instead of coming out and saying it like BTJ or Raiders. I don't really support or not support you.

J

joeybagadonuts

He probably doesn't like brown people either, Roachie.

Thread lightly round these here parts, son!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This might be the biggest hijack in EOG history.

The X

EOG Dedicated