Sinker 100

buster

EOG Senior Member
Re: Sinker 100

Sinker, good luck on the picks. I always say it takes stones to post plays b4 kickoff.

Anyone can chime in w/ the answers day after.

HaHa spoken like a true fader...Anyone taking advise from this delusional mentally ill pill head gets what they deserve...And to think? He spent time attacking Meathead in a food thread for gawds sake ...Fucking loser....

billysink

EOG Dedicated

HaHa spoken like a true fader...Anyone taking advise from this delusional mentally ill pill head gets what they deserve...And to think? He spent time attacking Meathead in a food thread for gawds sake ...Fucking loser....

Thanks for following the Sinker 100!!

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Not only Billy stinks as a capper. He stinks as a grader. You are supposed to mess up in your favour. Next time don't say anything, Bob. :LMAO

I gotta be as accurate as possible.

Not to make excuses for Billy, but messing up here was due to an unusual circumstance. The Indians pick was made before the second pick but was actually played after the second game and happened right at the 10 game tally point. Thus missing one pick and double counting the other is understandable.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I gotta be as accurate as possible.

Not to make excuses for Billy, but messing up here was due to an unusual circumstance. The Indians pick was made before the second pick but was actually played after the second game and happened right at the 10 game tally point. Thus missing one pick and double counting the other is understandable.

Not only does ComptrBob correct mistakes, he also uncovers the reason for the mistake.

The guy's incredible.

Maybe in my next lifetime...

billysink

EOG Dedicated

[912] NY Yankees -1.5 (+110) Paxton/Severino
[913,14] Boston @ Minnesota under 4.5 FF (+111) Porcello/ Gibson

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Gotta love Billy. He is hitting about 40% but takes the weekend off because apparently he couldn’t find any plays with enough +EV to post. Like Johnson Wagner taking 5 minutes to decide where to drop his ball after hitting it in the water. Drop the fucking ball and play on!

Dell Dude

EOG Master

If this asshole doesn't show up by the weekend, time to send this stupid thread to the Asylum. Never Trump seen somebody stiff and run from a voluntary charity contest thread! WVU is even impressed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

It wouldn't be so bad if he posted losing picks every Jason Day. Billy thinks he is the clevfan Browns. This is going to take until Thanksgiving!

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Kane, your signature is one of the funniest things on this website. You epitomize a mediocre mind.

little billy, let's get a fade sugar tits

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Stinker. Kerry Woods the poster not the ballplayer wants me to aks you a question.

Do you still think Yoan Moncada is better than Javy Baez?

Yoan Moncada: 0.7 WAR

Javy Baez: 2.9 WAR

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Finish this thread you fool. You know you are not going to stay above water and are purposely not posting plays so you don't have to stiff your own contest!

Dell Dude

EOG Master

[923] Chicago White Sox (+132) Covey/Gallardo
[920] Toronto Blue Jays -1.5 (-101) Liriano/Stroman

JK, I think it is time to put Sinker in the stinker. Billy hasn't made a pick in July. He obviously has decided to not finish because he knows he won't make it above water. Make it easy for him and KO the thread.