Sinker 100

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Give us another loser you bum.

Go talk to yourself at Peeps shitshine.

10987 pages of you talking to you about shit neither one of ya know fukk all about

My record here towers over your 4-1798 record in bullshit conspiracy theories, quackery, shit sliding down a wall and fairy tales.

Fukkin Tard Light.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Do you want to take over for Guesser at Peeps? I'm getting sick banging him around.
Hasn't happened yet, but there's always hope for you. If you stop the beastiality with the Cat, it might return some sanity, get you out of the insane alt right conspiracy bubble, and give you a shot to at least converse sanely with normal people again.

kane

EOG master
Do you want to take over for Guesser at Peeps? I'm getting sick banging him around.

Nah, too many knuckleheads over there, not enough good guys to even them out, and Guesser more than holds his own considering what he's up against

billysink

EOG Dedicated
can't be Sniffles its only noon, cant be deem his mom on the laptop till 5ish.

Fester cant use stethoscope and phone at same time, Railbird at girls 6-8 t-ball practice, Boston Molesticre don't know MLB from a suppository or his thumb...

Diblow?

Jobby still banned, Punchy Banana Shotz banned....

bobbo quit after 2 days.

fukk.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
fukk you lazy prikks shit on pg 2 again.

i give you one fukkin task put down yee poli pom poms three fukkin sec and bump this shit

no you rather pose or bump yer nose

wonder you folks get run over in yer own driveway.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This thread is fukkin pathetic. Broke dick fuk Billy Stinker can’t scrounge up $250 in two years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

almost unbelievable what a loser this guy is.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This thread is fukkin pathetic. Broke dick fuk Billy Stinker can’t scrounge up $250 in two years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

almost unbelievable what a loser this guy is.

i believe it

some auto body filler sniffin very important guy like you sez so I'm tailing.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
Stinker, you got less gambling acumen than anyone I’ve ever run across on these forums besides JavyBaez and maybe the dearly departed Dave Scandaliato (RIP).

Time to sell the rest of that crank stash and pay up the $250.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
12-47-1 minus 72 units

40 plays to go.....i'm sure if you stopped crying and started capping you could get back to even.....i'm pulling for you

Dell Dude

EOG Master
back in action next week Punchy

JK. You need to ban this pos until he makes good on his promise to pay $250 for an EOG contest. He stopped posting plays after he was drawing dead and years later you are allowing him to continue posting while lying about finishing the thread. I'm sure he will decide to stiff and come back under a new name. That's better than letting him flaunt stiffing the entire forum with his current name.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This was March, 2018.

If I ain't above water after 100 plays I'll donate $250 to an agreed on contest format.

Feel free to comment no matter who you vote for, pray to, if you kneel at work, like other dudes or your mom. Just don't fukkin discuss that here. Thanks in advance.

Lines will be Pinnacle at time of post, Faves to win a unit, dogs risking a unit. No 19 unit plays. No buying shit. Be done as soon as I finish.

I ain't selling shit or talk it either. Post a bit of reasoning if time permits. I ain't quit if I'm own 42 units either. I don't eat buffet, root for Cubs and my mailman name Gordie not Shirley. So please don't shit up my thread.

Start tomorrow.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
i would think a banning would be in order

Im all for it JK, pull the trigger, drop the blade and watch the rolling head.

I'll go to Peeps and spend the rest of my days talking to myself in tongues like this fat fukk here.

I'm gonna go over to the Drama forum for my monthly banning now.

Lets see who has the quicker trigger finger. BBBIAGYimmyBaldy or JK.

go!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
JK. You need to ban this pos until he makes good on his promise to pay $250 for an EOG contest. He stopped posting plays after he was drawing dead and years later you are allowing him to continue posting while lying about finishing the thread. I'm sure he will decide to stiff and come back under a new name. That's better than letting him flaunt stiffing the entire forum with his current name.

Stiffs.

They're Called.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
pay your debts broke dick....

you have 750k in mortgages on a house worth 86k.

you owe your book 3 years of your glory hole salary

you have relations with your kids cuz you can't afford hookers

you got fired from your union job for abusing workers

your wife can't afford a weed whacker to trim her crotch forest

your face looks like a 36 hole municipal golf course from the 1.2 million you spent on piss beer and banana shots.

I owe this forum zero dollars until this contest is finished. I will take care of by September.

In September nothing will have changed for you.

thanks for the bump tho

billysink

EOG Dedicated
jk hit the ban hammer on this guy billystink

don't degrade your forum with that damn trash

guy obviously broke just move on

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
look at him cry....look at him.....crying in the corner until mommy comes and changes his panties...

do you want me to pay your debt little billy....i'll do it if you ask....but you gotta ask nicely