Snell got pulled.....AGAIN

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
How can Cash screw this up a second time...Snell was firing on all cylinders....Cash gave the game and the Series to the Dodgers....just commenting on what I observed.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
One of the most stupid decisions when pulling a pitcher I have ever seen....the Dodgers probably would have won games seven, but the Tampa manager made sure there would be no game seven...sometimes you have to manage according to your gut and eyes and throw out the analytics.....Snell was on cruise control...by the way I had no cash on the game...

kane

EOG master
Snell had no hit type stuff last night, pulling him in that spot was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen a manager make, and I'm not second guessing, at the time I said he's making a mistake. I can assure you every player in that Dodger dugout was thrilled when they saw Cash walk to the mound. Cash is a smart guy, but last night he tried to outsmart himself, fuck the analytics, fuck the third time through the order, sometimes you have to throw out what the book says and manage with your gut, manage with your eyes, Snell was flat out nasty last night, Cash choked big time

MrTop

EOG Master
Snell had no hit type stuff last night, pulling him in that spot was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen a manager make, and I'm not second guessing, at the time I said he's making a mistake. I can assure you every player in that Dodger dugout was thrilled when they saw Cash walk to the mound. Cash is a smart guy, but last night he tried to outsmart himself, fuck the analytics, fuck the third time through the order, sometimes you have to throw out what the book says and manage with your gut, manage with your eyes, Snell was flat out nasty last night, Cash choked big time

wrong. great move.. ... I had LA to win the series. ;)

royboy

EOG Dedicated
Decision ranks up there with the Seahawks passing the ball from the 1 yard line to lose the super bowl. What an absolute idiot to take Snell out with the stuff he had last night. This coming from a Dodger bettor.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
One of the most stupid decisions when pulling a pitcher I have ever seen....the Dodgers probably would have won games seven, but the Tampa manager made sure there would be no game seven...sometimes you have to manage according to your gut and eyes and throw out the analytics.....Snell was on cruise control...by the way I had no cash on the game...

Same. No money on it I wanted to see a good game. It was a great game till he pulled Snell. I was totally shocked. I think we all knew that was it.
Game over.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Decision ranks up there with the Seahawks passing the ball from the 1 yard line to lose the super bowl. What an absolute idiot to take Snell out with the stuff he had last night. This coming from a Dodger bettor.

I am OK with them passing. Just not that play. Don't throw it into the middle of the field. Throw a fade into the corner.

As for this - like most Dodger fans/players - SHOCKED by this. Not sure we win if Snell stays in

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
"74 pitches, unbelievable" is right.

ya, I did have a few pesos on the Rays last night and was saying Potty~Words to my Parrots when Cash came to pull out a guy who's look'n sweet and pitch'n a shutout.

Dang.

Cash yank'n Snell too early last night sorta goes into the twisted~category of "I'll have what he's having"...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No doubt Cash over coached. I think the fact that the Dodgers were on their 3rd or 4th pitcher probably influenced Cash's reckless move. Part of his thinking had to be "well if Roberts is using his bullpen I must also". Anyway the next 3 batters Snell would have faced were a combined 0-6 with 6 strikeouts. What a brain fart.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Seattle's pass play on second down will be remembered as "Second and Dumb."

Last night, Kevin Cash made a robotic move that he's made many times during the regular season.

He was trying to be proactive, not reactive.

A-Rod insightfully tweeted, "Computers are running the game."

Are they also ruining the game?