So, a person cheats their way to the top, but in the end gives it all back

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
#1
What kind of legacy does this person leave?

For example, I cheat a lot at a young age and make milions, then in my older years I create charities and give millions in donations to various good causes. How will I be remembered? More importantly, if you believe in God, how will I rate in the book of life?

Thanks
 
#2
Isn't forgiveness a Key Part of Christianity and other major religions? I suppose a truly reformed sinner can get a good grade in the Book of Life.
 
#4
The General said:
What kind of legacy does this person leave?

For example, I cheat a lot at a young age and make milions, then in my older years I create charities and give millions in donations to various good causes. How will I be remembered? More importantly, if you believe in God, how will I rate in the book of life?

Thanks
Who cares how you are remembered. Once your dead, your dead. You get thrown in a hole and are worm food.
 

dirty

EOG Master
#6
UWinSports said:
Who cares how you are remembered. Once your dead, your dead. You get thrown in a hole and are worm food.

Damn I actually agree with you.......


and if god is worried about your Cheatin.....then he ain't much of a god.......I mean WTF is god worrying about the small shit.......I don't believe in God for this very reason


I Try to do good my whole life and not Screw anyone...and according to the Bible I am going to hell.....But a Child Molestor can repent on his Death Bed and then go to Heavan......WTF.....I don't want any part of that.....if a dude has 5 minutes of goodness he gets rewarded.........:frustrate




and I got one Question



how do you get a witch pregnant???
 
#7
Baker said:
Ask Bill Gates. I would bet he would say he would do it all over again.
Bill Gates is one of the kindest guys around in giving money to worthy causes
if he was a camel he could walk through a eye of a needle.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

General who cares what other people think of you in 100 years no one on this earth will know who poster shrink, Glaken, dirty, Beantownjim, JJgold, wrigley or General was at EOG.
 

dirty

EOG Master
#9
Willy Loman said:
To me it's not about how I will be remembered or thought of by other people. It's about having to live with myself.

Post of the Day...or maybe the whole site :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2



and Wrigles you are correct as well.....:cheers
 
#10
Do you have a evil inner voice. Lately, when i'm having a conversation with people in person, my inner voice is always a asshole. I find myself being more sarcastic, more degrading. Does this make me a bad person.
 

JC

EOG Veteran
#13
The General said:
What kind of legacy does this person leave?

For example, I cheat a lot at a young age and make milions, then in my older years I create charities and give millions in donations to various good causes. How will I be remembered? More importantly, if you believe in God, how will I rate in the book of life?

Thanks
You just described your latest platinum advertiser, only they never gave it back and never gave anything to charity.

Don't know about God, but you end up with a pretty high rating on EOG.
 
#16
JC said:
You just described your latest platinum advertiser, only they never gave it back and never gave anything to charity.

Don't know about God, but you end up with a pretty high rating on EOG.
You got that right.

Nothing but crooks here.

GL and God Bless
 
Top