So...did PO69 beat 5 Star Bomb?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran
Re: So...did PO69 beat 5 Star Bomb?

PO69 since you were bragging about all the money you have been betting in the other thread, I am no longer buying your daughter is sick story.

I now expect the other $150 you owe me.
I let it slide at first, because I fell for your story. Now I dont believe it anymore. You now owe me again.

If you have enough money to bet the amount of money that you have been bragging about in the other thread, you have enough money to pay what you owe me.

Now I feel stupid falling for the sick daughter story.

mofome

Banned

PO69 since you were bragging about all the money you have been betting in the other thread, I am no longer buying your daughter is sick story.

I now expect the other $150 you owe me.
I let it slide at first, because I fell for your story. Now I dont believe it anymore. You now owe me again.

If you have enough money to bet the amount of money that you have been bragging about in the other thread, you have enough money to pay what you owe me.

Now I feel stupid falling for the sick daughter story.

Chop, i will give u $150. The bullshit should be held on personal grounds. Just offer your knowledge and so on....and leave it at that at. This isnt the place for e-battles.

12io4j2w90

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Chop, i will give u $150. The bullshit should be held on personal grounds. Just offer your knowledge and so on....and leave it at that at. This isnt the place for e-battles.

12io4j2w90

I dont want your $150, I want PO69s $150.

This is not an E-battle. Its just me falling for a sick daughter story only to find him bragging about all the huge money he has been betting the last 3 months.

I told him to forget about the rest of the money he owed me because I trully felt sorry for him and his daughter. But if I come to the forum and read post after post about his big shot big money betting, that is cause for me to change my mind.

mofome

Banned

I dont want your $150, I want PO69s $150.

This is not an E-battle. Its just me falling for a sick daughter story only to find him bragging about all the huge money he has been betting the last 3 months.

I told him to forget about the rest of the money he owed me because I trully felt sorry for him and his daughter. But if I come to the forum and read post after post about his big shot big money betting, that is cause for me to change my mind.

Man...you'll never gain pride from someone you dont respect. you either want money or pride...

honestly man, if you are owed money I will take care of it. Life is more simple than people make it. we need to focus on creating a place where we have the most useful informtation as possible; and u can bring something to the table. Worry about how you conduct yourself, and things will be fine. I Promise you, as long as you treat people well, you will be fine. what you know is great, but just treat people well, from this point on, and do your thing. its almost so simple that i dont know what to say...

im glad you're here, all you can control is what u do from this point forward. do your thing.

12io4j2w90

Mo, are you going to pay 5Star's stiff job too? You'll go broke fixing all the wrongs here. Whatever happened to people like PO69 paying their debts on a bet they made?

Did I miss the Head to Head STiffing Competition? I hope you guys let atleast let Journeyman hang on to the cash so that noone would have a chance to stiff a stiff.

PO69

EOG Master

Chop, I was joking about $600 in free plays of course! If I wasnt, then why would I question not getting the $20 free play?

I did get $600 in free plays back in January though, but I havent really bet much at betjamaica in the last few months. I might be due $200 though since I havent requested anything in 5 months. Of course those are just free plays and not cash

And yes my daughter was in the hospital for 2 weeks in Houston. That was known well before I told you about it

PO69

EOG Master

I did beat 5star, but I am not sure by how much. I think that I might have won by 400 or so

PO69

EOG Master

Do I play someone today? Lots of games to choose from that is for sure

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Chop, I was joking about $600 in free plays of course! If I wasnt, then why would I question not getting the $20 free play?

I did get $600 in free plays back in January though, but I havent really bet much at betjamaica in the last few months. I might be due $200 though since I havent requested anything in 5 months. Of course those are just free plays and not cash

And yes my daughter was in the hospital for 2 weeks in Houston. That was known well before I told you about it

It is about time that I call in to get my $200 for the loyalty bonus. I should be due around $600 I think for all of the wagers that I have placed over the last 3 months

Well I didnt get shit!

Very interesting.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

PO69

EOG Master

Well wrigley is usually a must tougher foe!

I established myself as a -140 vs 5star, so I will establish the opening line at

PO69 -120

in this matchup. All comers welcome.

MOFOME, if someone wins lets say 3 in a row or more and then lose, they should get a rematch. Of course they would have to start again at some number though. Or keep overall records for a final end of the season contest to the top 4 players who had the most wins. I would think that a few guys will win 3 or 4 in a row

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I established myself as a -140 vs 5star, so I will establish the opening line at

PO69 -120

MOFOME, if someone wins lets say 3 in a row or more and then lose, they should get a rematch. Of course they would have to start again at some number though. Or keep overall records for a final end of the season contest to the top 4 players who had the most wins. I would think that a few guys will win 3 or 4 in a row

no thats dumb. no rematches. you have to win 5 in a row

mofome

Banned

PO69 -120

got to win 5 in a row, the more people who get to play the better.

12io4j2w90