So here's my question, Nuggets vs Spurs...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I was up drinking my regular cup of coffee this morning posting on eog when I was minutes away from clicking submit on under 209.5 between these basketball teams tonight then it went all the way down to 208.

It remains at 208 but for some reason I just cant help myself from betting this before game time.

If I do bet it, am I putting myself at risk from the jump?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont think White will score another 26 in a half but nobody was allowed to play defense in 1st half. Everybody was crying well because refs were blind.

A 4 minute stretch of some defense can alter this back on pace.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
WTF do you mean. Who was that saying that. Derozan and other NBA players know how to use the rules to get to the FT line....

What's the point in even watching this garbage then

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont know what to think anymore. Denver should be down 3 to 0. SA should be sweeping next game.

I should have never bet tonight. Either way all unders lost.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I remember watching the old school NBA like it was yesterday.

Alonzo Mourning P Ewing Mutombo would hammer you and only way it was a foul was if you were bleeding or on the floor

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
There are people out here worse than me. Look at this guy having a meltdown

I’m sorry but this is ridiculous. Stop acting like everything is fine because it’s not. You’re a 2 seed and you are embarrassing our city out there. Start Beasley, stop giving Murray so many minutes, and for gods sake don’t give Barton minutes. We still have hope. Please win this

kane

EOG master
I'm going to hear whistles in my sleep tonight

The game didn't go Over because of foul calls, it went Over due to abnormally hot shooting, both teams combined to shoot 51% from the field and 47% from three. The total opened 212 and went Over by 14 points, normally the next game would be adjusted to reflect the higher scoring, but the game four total opened 211, a point less than game three, I'll be on the Under, can't expect that kind of shooting again

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
True. Nuggets shot over 50 percent for game and still lost by double digits. I knew 2nd half over would hit if they continued to call it the way they did but didnt think they would. A lot of phantom calls which is why everybody on the court was crying. They both tried to d it up but couldn't because refs were whistle happy. It was a factor but yes, hot shooting was more.

I bet the game late. And live bet it. I cant go back. I know what I signed up for. Maybe under will be the play in game 4. Or possibly Denver since the coach is apparently calling out his team and his PG

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I remember watching the old school NBA like it was yesterday.

Alonzo Mourning P Ewing Mutombo would hammer you and only way it was a foul was if you were bleeding or on the floor

Today's teams would beat the teams from the 90's.

They can shoot 3's a lot better than back then.

Today's players can play tougher if needed, but those guys wouldnt be able to shoot like that

As Steve Kerr said ' the game evolves' (or something like that)

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Vegas Dave wants to brag about wins all the time but what about the losses?

It sucks. You feel disappointed. Anger. Frustration.

With that said I like over in Thunder Blazers

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
yes that is how you know that they either dont bet,

or in Fezzik's case he is a scalper/middler.

Losing streaks dont seem to faze them.

If you just bet straight up, I dont see how a losing streak doesnt at least make you stop and say 'wow slow down before you lose even more'

But those guys just recommend betting even more.

Not believable