So How Hard Did New Orleans Get Hit??

Too early too tell yet....I heard one report from Fox that the entire first floor of the French Quarter was flooded.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Hi Pancho. Welcome aboard EOG.

I hope there is something that you find helpful here.

Take care

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
jjgold said:
The City looks like it is ruined

Sad

JJ I was thinking the same thing. This isn't some small town that has been wiped out, but a major city. I fear the death toll will be far greater than 9/11. I really fell bad for those people and I'm feeling exactly like I did on September 11th, 2001 which is a way that I never thought I would feel again.

New Orleans is destroyed right now. A fucking terroist couldn't have done a better job of wiping out a city unless he had a nuclear weapon.

I think this is way more devasting than 911 overall

It is unreal, I have no clue waht people are going to do

No food, water or power

Hitman26 said:
JJ I was thinking the same thing. This isn't some small town that has been wiped out, but a major city. I fear the death toll will be far greater than 9/11. I really fell bad for those people and I'm feeling exactly like I did on September 11th, 2001 which is a way that I never thought I would feel again.

New Orleans is destroyed right now. A fucking terroist couldn't have done a better job of wiping out a city unless he had a nuclear weapon.

Exactly how i feel Hitman. This is a major disaster in American History.

Capping Tigerz

EOG Enthusiast
well guys im down here in louisiana and let me just say its simply horrible what has happened here. About 80% of the city of new orleans is under flood waters and the pump and levie system that protected the city all these years has been breached. Its amazing how much damage there actually is here and the people of louisiana are truely hurt this time around by a massive storm. People in these area's are probably out of elec and basic services for maybe the next 6 weeks and the loss of life continues to climb. Too many people here have now lost everything.

as far as the comment made earlier by "Uwinsports" lemme say for all the people of louisiana "Fuck You" buddy.

Sorry for the language Shrink/General and Mod's but it was def called for.