So, I go to Bookmaker for the Tournament

cheapseats

EOG Master
I get into the tourney as previously threaded, its suppose to go today. I check yesterday, its there, highlighted and I am registered. Go to see today, and boom, its not there-gone. Try to talk with the host, no response, get no email from them, no nothing. A Bookmaker Poker is shit is my book.....Bye-Bye.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: So, I go to Bookmaker for the Tournament

Our tourney has always been Wed with them cheap, you actually where able to register for the free roll and everything?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Cheap I just went and registered for Wed. free roll without a problem. Let me know if you need anything.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Not EOG's, I got into a free roll there and finished 2 of of 137 which put me into a 1500$ guaranteed game. I was registered as I checked the site, they do it automatically, checked each day, it was supposed to be today at 4:35 or there abouts. It did not show on the schedule today, it just vanished, I tried to chat with the host, nothing. No email from them, nothing but dead air.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Not EOG's, I got into a free roll there and finished 2 of of 137 which put me into a 1500$ guaranteed game. I was registered as I checked the site, they do it automatically, checked each day, it was supposed to be today at 4:35 or there abouts. It did not show on the schedule today, it just vanished, I tried to chat with the host, nothing. No email from them, nothing but dead air.

that sucks

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

cheap, it was a freeroll satellite to another buy in satellite that gets u into the the $1500. they dont label there tournys very well and they are sometimes confusing and the poker hosts r very slow. been a member on there for years and i know the problem u had. u prolly missed the the 10 seat guaranteed sat to the $1500 guaranteed. big confusing for newcomers but dont give up its an easy way to get free money. I nailed em for 16k worth os wsop seats last year. paid for my airfare and everything. paid me in cash in person at the bellagio.

cheapseats

EOG Master

thanks baby, i am going to ask them to put me into one since i did not "use" my qualifier

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

cheap, it was a freeroll satellite to another buy in satellite that gets u into the the $1500. they dont label there tournys very well and they are sometimes confusing and the poker hosts r very slow. been a member on there for years and i know the problem u had. u prolly missed the the 10 seat guaranteed sat to the $1500 guaranteed. big confusing for newcomers but dont give up its an easy way to get free money. I nailed em for 16k worth os wsop seats last year. paid for my airfare and everything. paid me in cash in person at the bellagio.

yea tru that, its not BMaker personal mistake, that network is really confusing, before when i was newbie (there is newbie SNGs) it says that u can play for 2 weeks since u registered but nowhere noticed that u can play ONLY 4 SNGs2938u4ji23:+clueless...they really dont label their tournys very well

Kindred

EOG Member

Yeah they need to work on the tourneys and FIX the bugs in the software, but the games are so soft it makes up for the flaws