So, I was curious and I went over to OGD ...

There I learned the following things:

1. I am Mo.
2. There are 18 pages of threads that contain my screen name at a forum I have never posted at
3. I am Mo
4. According to Raiders, I am hot. (for my age) :blink:
5. I am Mo
6. There is such a thing called a Brunhober - or something like that - who I think REALLY, although secretly, likes me, or Mo.
7. I am Mo
8. Brunhober, or whatever, I suspect has difficulty tying his shoes, along with other simple tasks.

I only waded through about 5 threads because I didn't have my hipboots on, but I may go back in. 12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...
Re: So, I was curious and I went over to OGD ...

But, I didn't post, Munson! I'm a woman and journalist - according to Crocodile Dundee that makes me the most curious person on the planet!
Just be careful, there is a contamination factor.:+textinb3

Sportsgirl, I really hope your not Mo.

Cause I have fantasized about you once or twice. :devil:

s'okay

i'm the REAL mo

Cee, If my memory serves me correctly...(102 fever could be halucinating)

I recall a post by Identity, That she knows Mo=Cee and she has known this for years.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

i like reading over there. Lots of truths and lots of conspiracies and almost always entertaining

Cee, If my memory serves me correctly...(102 fever could be halucinating)

I recall a post by Identity, That she knows Mo=Cee and she has known this for years.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO uh huh

ID = smarty pants

sportsgirl same story different forum I remember when some posters claimed you and mo were the same person at SBR once:+textinb3

Do you think you are relevant?
wow. That's such a hard question coming from you - so inventive and unique. Hmmmm ... and what would Hoffa's most anticipated answer to the question be? Am I relevant on a message board on a sports forum? Geez, I can't wait to find out. I'll guess, "no." That in Hoffa's "mind" I am not relevant in the sports forum world ... am I right? .... is Hoffa right in this little game? Tick tock, tick tock .... Time's up! What do we have for the losers, judge? Well, for our former moderator, it's a life time at the exotic "I now post for free, too!" After being retired from EOG, Hoffa will likely have a long and prosperous career teaching typewriter maintenance at a school for the colossally stupid.

I wonder if he'll say "fuck you, hag" now? takers?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

and a debate bonus point for using the word "colossally" in a thread..first time ever used at EOG...

soli

EOG Dedicated

wow. That's such a hard question coming from you - so inventive and unique. Hmmmm ... and what would Hoffa's most anticipated answer to the question be? Am I relevant on a message board on a sports forum? Geez, I can't wait to find out. I'll guess, "no." That in Hoffa's "mind" I am not relevant in the sports forum world ... am I right? .... is Hoffa right in this little game? Tick tock, tick tock .... Time's up! What do we have for the losers, judge? Well, for our former moderator, it's a life time at the exotic "I now post for free, too!" After being retired from EOG, Hoffa will likely have a long and prosperous career teaching typewriter maintenance at a school for the colossally stupid.

I wonder if he'll say "fuck you, hag" now? takers?

Damn!! Sportsgirl....you are finally coming along.....now that was a Big league hit...Hoffa gotta be on injured reserve after that Hit...:LMAO

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

:catfight:

(YES! I finally get to use it and it means something!!!)

mofome

Banned

The negativity some give sweet Nance is ridiculous.

Certainly she gets her fair share of praise, but that is deserved. Tisk tisk on the negative people.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

OGD sounds like some sort of bad disease or something.:fireext

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

There I learned the following things:

1. I am Mo.
2. There are 18 pages of threads that contain my screen name at a forum I have never posted at
3. I am Mo
4. According to Raiders, I am hot. (for my age) :blink:
5. I am Mo
6. There is such a thing called a Brunhober - or something like that - who I think REALLY, although secretly, likes me, or Mo.
7. I am Mo
8. Brunhober, or whatever, I suspect has difficulty tying his shoes, along with other simple tasks.

I only waded through about 5 threads because I didn't have my hipboots on, but I may go back in. 12io4j2w90

brunhober....what the hell kind of name is that,lol:LMAO

You're definately (sic) not a journalist either.

You don't pay attention much do you? As I have stated before, I couldn't care less about spelling, typos, etc., here. This is a sports forum and if you didn't get this from my post to Hoffa, get it now: What is typed on here and the manner in which is is typed MEANS NOTHING. Zilch. Zero. It obviously means something to you, which can only be construed as weird, shallow and strangely stalker-like.

You are a very negative and mean person. Why bother critiquing my spelling here? What difference could it possibly make? What difference could you possibly make? You are a miserable person - God must be proud. :rolleyes:

munson15

I want winners...

All of us writers owe a debt of gratitude to spellcheck, eh Sporty? Although, truth be told, I did all my professional writing before computers.:devil: