So if you are paying for the services of handicapper..

25.Cent

EOG Member
And you happen to check their website, and notice the plays they are sending you do not correlate or match up with the plays they posted for "yesterday's picks" what should you do? Pretty shady shit....:blink:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: So if you are paying for the services of handicapper..

What should you do? Easy... stop paying useless touts for picks. Unforunately, what you're talking about goes on all the time.

And you happen to check their website, and notice the plays they are sending you do not correlate or match up with the plays they posted for "yesterday's picks" what should you do? Pretty shady shit....:blink:

So who is it?

railbird

EOG Master

It's a big mistake to bet on your own. You go to court you get a lawyer, you have cancer you see a doctor, you want to win bets you see Railbird Sports.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It's a big mistake to bet on your own. You go to court you get a lawyer, you have cancer you see a doctor, you want to win bets you see Railbird Sports.

So why do you bet on your own?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i wish i could bet on who .25cent really is

i've seen this type of thread before

:cocktail

BigDaddy

EOG Master

2 years from now the bet will be graded

:LMAO

25.Cent

EOG Member

I'm just a noob, nothing duplicitous going on. The whole handicapping field is congested with scammers and BS artists. Very rarely does a decent person come along.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Scamming and scalping aint no way to go through life

25.Cent

EOG Member

I've been using the services of this one handicapper for a few months. He's a great guy. Though, I'll pick up another every couple of weeks just to see what else is out there. Wish there was a definitive source or list of known scammers that wasn't under the influence of some company out there.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Yep, that's what I want to do.... pay a tout that's still scalping tickets just to eat... :shoot:

LOL.

Well, that's an apt analogy. Comparing touts to oncologists and trial lawyers. What happened to "if you want to build a spaceship, you go see a rocket scientist?"

I would advise if you are compelled to gamble, the tout is the last person you want to see. And you may wind up with the doctor or the lawyer down the road anyway.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I bought a month of ATS and they kick ass but when I got their news letter all the units were bumped up....At the time I was a stand up guy and said I wasn't having that BS and didn't buy from them again and went back to losing on my own....Stupid Fvck!!!