So now it's time to rip Tim Patterson?

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated
WTF is wrong with you people? Tim is not only sharp as they come, but a really good guy as well. And he is now getting ripped in the thread he posted about leaving the site because others decided that he was an arrogant asshole.

First off, nothing coould be further from the truth, and second, so what if he was? I'll never understand the point of ripping guys who post information or picks. That's what the site is supposed to be about, and regardless of their "attitude", if it helps you pick a winner or avoid a loser, isn't that all you should care about? Now some rs decide that they want others not only to post solid information for them, but to do so in the manner the reader wants to read it. LOL

Let's get something striaght about Tim, and about Fezzik as well, since that's been the hot topic around here, and this is true for 99.9% of the posters here:

1) You'll never have his bankroll
2) You'll never have his connections (information)
3) You'll never have his outs
4) You'll never be as successful

So STFU up and deal with it, before you run every worthwhile poster off the site and are stuck with Tom Brady and almost alright, who contribute noothing substantial that I can see. That's my last word on all of this. Ban me, rip me, I don't care, I won't be responding.

Re: So now it's time to rip Tim Patterson?

It's the internet. It's too easy to be a goofball on forums.

In person I suspect most people would be ALOT different than their online persona.

Sometimes the words on the screen are taken too personally.Poster's sometimes like getting a rise out of others.

It's a form of entertainment to most people I suspect.

munson15

I want winners...

Boys will be boys, I guess. I will say that successful people would normally look to learn from others rather than running them off. Just my .02.12io4j2w90

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Palm Tree you dope, MAN THE FUCK UP. Tim is a class guy agreed. Not a good capper at all besides baseball but does not try to be. He is rock solid guy. Fezz deserves everything he gets and if you do not like it then put on a new diaper. Cry baby....this happens here.

Blondie

EOG Master

Then why not post this in that thread in the asylum instead of dragging it back up here... :cheers

WTF is wrong with you people? Tim is not only sharp as they come, but a really good guy as well. And he is now getting ripped in the thread he posted about leaving the site because others decided that he was an arrogant asshole.

First off, nothing coould be further from the truth, and second, so what if he was? I'll never understand the point of ripping guys who post information or picks. That's what the site is supposed to be about, and regardless of their "attitude", if it helps you pick a winner or avoid a loser, isn't that all you should care about? Now some rs decide that they want others not only to post solid information for them, but to do so in the manner the reader wants to read it. LOL

Let's get something striaght about Tim, and about Fezzik as well, since that's been the hot topic around here, and this is true for 99.9% of the posters here:

1) You'll never have his bankroll
2) You'll never have his connections (information)
3) You'll never have his outs
4) You'll never be as successful

So STFU up and deal with it, before you run every worthwhile poster off the site and are stuck with Tom Brady and almost alright, who contribute noothing substantial that I can see. That's my last word on all of this. Ban me, rip me, I don't care, I won't be responding.

Seriously? You are only compounding the problem. By responding this way youre only giving credit to their statements. If all of the things you have stated are true who gives a fuck? Let them be richer and smarter and let these internet forum poster be jealous and talk shit. This is stuff your parents should have taught you in when you were in little league.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Tim's a nice guy. He posted Dr. Bob's picks and has been nothing but helpful and a gentleman. That's my 2 cents.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

happy people have no need to bring negativity into their own
life or a forum. judgemental, miserable, unhappy
people, can't help but to 'show themselves."
their nature becomes exposed when entering
a public forum.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

EVERYONE is sharp in their own way...........................FACT

Nobody knows it all and EVERYONE can do something or knows something that nobody else does.

Palmtree you are the biggest fucking crybaby i know....let people stick up for themselves, and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

When do we get around to ripping you, lobster loving wanker :finger004:+textinb3:cheers your even worse than tim and feelsick. Next up will be that Vegas joker that touts his Missus around, Oh S You wanker cow bollocks :+textinb3

not to mention the terrorist dogs breath, fuck what is his name? :+textinb3:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

It's a shame this site is quickly going to hell. Looks more and more like this site died on April 8. Tim Patterson is one of the nicest and smartest guys here and in the biz and to run him off might seem like a good thing - but anyone who thinks that is hopelessly stupid. It's a shame people who haven't accomplished 1% of what Tim has now think they are God's Gift to the industry. Anyone who thinks Tim's loss is good has shit for brains. Keep running off quality people and soon this site will be nothing more than Peep's Place with a different URL yet almost no one is smart enough to realize it

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tim shouldn't let one guy ruin his right to post...

Try giving out some sports info rather than declaring this a dead site......

rainbow

EOG Master

It's a shame this site is quickly going to hell. Looks more and more like this site died on April 8. Tim Patterson is one of the nicest and smartest guys here and in the biz and to run him off might seem like a good thing - but anyone who thinks that is hopelessly stupid. It's a shame people who haven't accomplished 1% of what Tim has now think they are God's Gift to the industry. Anyone who thinks Tim's loss is good has shit for brains. Keep running off quality people and soon this site will be nothing more than Peep's Place with a different URL yet almost no one is smart enough to realize it
No one is SMART enough to realize anything but WINK QUACK, this site has been going in the right direction for quit sometime now, I guess you are too BLIND to see that because you are too busy correcting people for misspelling words...LOL... You must live a MISERABLE life, because you sure seem like it...........

newport2

EOG Dedicated

No one is SMART enough to realize anything but WINK QUACK, this site has been going in the right direction for quit sometime now, I guess you are too BLIND to see that because you are too busy correcting people for misspelling words...LOL... You must live a MISERABLE life, because you sure seem like it...........
I would have layed -240 that you couldn't spell MISERABLE. Damn! quit=quite. Just saying....

rainbow

EOG Master

I would have layed -240 that you couldn't spell MISERABLE. Damn! quit=quite. Just saying....
I don't need to know how to spell anything period to know MORE about this BUSINESS than you will ever know, and you can BANK on that.......