Some of my favorite pandemic phrases

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
President Lysol, good for a chuckle every time.

Biden should adopt that nickname for Trump.

Only one problem: Biden would somehow butcher the insult.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Biden has too much class. He would never stoop to Trump's level. But it's probably great advice.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Dementia Joe confused the number of deaths with the unemployed yesterday. A pet rock may be the best candidate.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Senior citizens are dying to vote, but they would prefer not dying after voting.

President Lysol who votes by mail won't allow others to vote by mail. He says vote by mail would lead to fraud. Absolutely not, it would actually protect the ballots from Russia.

We get you Trump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Senior citizens are dying to vote, but they would prefer not dying after voting.

President Lysol who votes by mail won't allow others to vote by mail. He says vote by mail would lead to fraud. Absolutely not, it would actually protect the ballots from Russia.

We get you Trump.
My mother has voted absentee for 30 years. Hell, I do also. I'm not waiting in line for any of these jokers, never missed an election.

The problem for the D's is still the lack of free shit that entices the youth to vote.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, VALUIST.

Nothing worse than "We're all in this together."

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

If everyone takes care of themselves, then no one has to worry about others.

No safety net needed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Keep in mind, Fair Warning is the Trump defender.

FW also said the protest in Mi. would be bipartisan. 😂 The protesters were carrying AK 47, wearing MAGA hats, carrying Confederate flags and swastikas. That definitely isn't a bipartisan protest. It was 100% RepubliCon.

P. S. RepubliCon nose wiper just got nailed in Michigan.

Remember.

You Sucked up that Trump/Russian Collusion Juice.

Gobble.

Empty.

Another.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks for sharing, VALUIST.

If everyone takes care of themselves, then no one has to worry about others.

No safety net needed.

The people who use “we’re all in this together” have money and probably hoarded all of the staples. They want to feel safe at the expense of freedoms.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The people who use “we’re all in this together” have money and probably hoarded all of the staples. They want to feel safe at the expense of freedoms.

J.B. Pritzker's net worth is more than $3 billion.

He spent more than $170 million of his money to get elected as the Governor of Illinois.

That's the most money ever spent by any politician in U.S. history.

And the Governor of Illinois may be one of the worst jobs in American politics.

Strange but true.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Its not a pandemic phrase but lets just retire the phrase peaceful protest. An oxymoron of epic proportions.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
(whatever happened to separation of church and state?)

In practicality its never existed.

He's my favorite.

Why Pence? He didn't run for re-election as Governor of the state of Indiana because he thought he was going to lose. Trump picking him as VP saved his career. No sharp politicos think he has a "prayer" (feel free to laugh) of becoming President in 2024.

His only chance is if Trump dies in office, resigns (won't happen), or is removed (highly unlikely) and he runs for a full term in his own right (laugh again if you want -- get it "right").

Never upstages the president and always has his back.

Can't think of a VP that has upstaged a President -- mostly because its a powerless position except for the rare case of breaking ties in the Senate.

Last edited:

Foresthill

EOG Addicted

"We're all in this together" -- because its a deadly virus that spreads exponentially among people if physical or social distancing isn't practiced.

A person is responsible for a lack of action that harms others. No man is an island and people are "social" beings, so social distancing by nature isn't easy, but necessary to save lives so people can have livelihoods. Lack of social distancing has led to the current spike in cases and hospitalizations.

I can do all the social distancing I want, but if someone crowds me, doesn't wash their hands spreading germs, and doesn't wear a mask to prevent asymptomatic spreading of a virus which takes 2-14 days for symptoms to appear, my health and life can be threatened by the simple act of buying groceries to eat and drink or gasoline to fuel the car to obtain them while I, myself, am acting responsibly.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Gaffe machine.

He's made gaffes his whole life. His gaffes are a function of him trying to control his stuttering as his mind races ahead of his mouth. To control his stuttering he attempts to slow down his speaking and then his mind gets ahead of his mouth and gaffes occur. Its pretty easy to correct these misstatements. Dementia is loss of memory. Two diseases I know of have dementia aspects: Parkinson's disease -- short term memory -- and Alzheimer's disease -- long term memory. As far as I know, Biden has neither.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He's made gaffes his whole life. His gaffes are a function of him trying to control his stuttering as his mind races ahead of his mouth. To control his stuttering he attempts to slow down his speaking and then his mind gets ahead of his mouth and gaffes occur. Its pretty easy to correct these misstatements. Dementia is loss of memory. Two diseases I know of have dementia aspects: Parkinson's disease -- short term memory -- and Alzheimer's disease -- long term memory. As far as I know, Biden has neither.

Yup. Neither. Sharp as a tack.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Here's a good stance for Trump on his position about the pandemic which started in Wuhan, China: The Chinese communist government was either INEPT or CORRUPT.

i like that

may apply to not reading intel that the bad guys is cashing in your war ants like pop bottles.

viviold

EOG Member
My favorite phrase during the pandemic was from my mother to hear “what an interesting article I found about making money online”. And I tell her that if you want to try and really make money, you better use this link and that's it, you don’t need to look for anything else.

Last edited: