Some of my favorite pandemic phrases

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In yesterday presser Trump said he had Mexico over the barrel? Seconds later he said he has a great relationship with the Mexican President. Great relationship, over the barrel? 😂 Doesn't make sense. This oil deal, if there even is one, that Trump has inserted himself in is mind-boggling.

Obviously Trump is the worse, most incompetent president ever.

Jk, were you serious when you said Trump's 2.5 hour presser was excellent?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump declares he's a war time president. 😂 He has inspired so few.

Love many of the nation's governors and mayors though.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
In yesterday presser Trump said he had Mexico over the barrel? Seconds later he said he has a great relationship with the Mexican President. Great relationship, over the barrel? 😂 Doesn't make sense. This oil deal, if there even is one, that Trump has inserted himself in is mind-boggling.

Obviously Trump is the worse, most incompetent president ever.

Jk, were you serious when you said Trump's 2.5 hour presser was excellent?

I think Trump has a good handle on the pandemic information, Bigrunner.

He surprised me.

Solid 1-2 punch with Trump and Pence.

Trump is a no-nonsense guy while Pence strikes a more friendly tone by reaching out to the Democrats.

It helps that Pence has gubernatorial experience.

It also helped that New York governor Andrew Cuomo led the way by saying, "Let's keep politics out of this problem."

I watch governors speak about the pandemic every day.

Trump is better than most of the governors and more entertaining than all of them.

Note: I'm reviewing the messaging, not the action.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think Trump has a good handle on the pandemic information, Bigrunner.

He surprised me.

Solid 1-2 punch with Trump and Pence.

Trump is a no-nonsense guy while Pence strikes a more friendly tone by reaching out to the Democrats.

It helps that Pence has gubernatorial experience.

It also helped that New York governor Andrew Cuomo led the way by saying, "Let's keep politics out of this problem."

I watch governors speak about the pandemic every day.

Trump is better than most and more entertaining than all.

Note: I'm reviewing the messaging, not the action.

Wow, that cleared it up. You and Railbird are on the same page. Sad. "Go take some miracle drug. It can't hurt"...Trump

"The testing is going great, we have tested 4 million people. We have tested 5 million people".
-Pence and Trump back to back lies.

Jk, do me a favor. Read the attached link.
https://www.denverpost.com/2020/04/09/coronavirus-editorial-trump-gardner-polis-supplies/

railbird

EOG Master
He's my favorite.

His nickname at the White House is "46."

A bit too religious for my taste (whatever happened to separation of church and state?) but he's incredibly consistent with his Christian message.

Never upstages the president and always has his back.

America was founded by Christian men, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson. So was Harvard, but they have gone totally sideways the last 40 years, to the point they are now run by Satan.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's an idea for Trump: Assign Pence an important Cabinet position over the next four years and find a new running mate (Tim Scott) for the 2020 election.

Scott, a conservative senator from South Carolina, is responsible for the idea of Opportunity Zones in African-American communities.

Then bring back Pence for a presidential run in 2024.

Vice presidents get stale (see Joe Biden) when serving eight years in the same position.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're a great American BR, keep shedding light on the cockroaches, and Trump is the biggest one

Go Find some SNOWFLAKES TO SAVE THE PLANET.

The Climate hasn't been a Danger SNOWFLAKE, Like your Quack Liberal Brain thinks it is.

This Pandemic would Eat the Climate's Ass, and spit it out.

Your a BIGTIME MORON.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Great Job as Always Trump.

That Democratic Bird Brain would be in a Dark Room Right Now, Trying to Find His way out

And it would be to Late.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"It's just a hoax". "Close the offices of pandemic response". "I want the churches packed on Easter". "Take the drug, you got nothing to lose". "People can't believe how fast I responded. People can't believe the great job I've been doing".

blueline

EOG Master
He's my favorite.

His nickname at the White House is "46."

A bit too religious for my taste (whatever happened to separation of church and state?) but he's incredibly consistent with his Christian message.

Never upstages the president and always has his back.

hes like Mayo in An officer and a gentleman....he has nowhere else to go

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
70-80% immunity in the population is needed to choke out this pneumonia virus. It is not a flu. Mayo Clinic just went live with antibody testing.

But, there is so much we do not know. How much Corona is passed from people with immunity to vulnerable people? Would segregation of the have's and have not had it get it done?

So, isolation/social distancing just seems to slow it down but does not stop it unless the whole world gets it stopped.

There seems to be no end in sight until everybody is exposed or a vaccine is invented.

During the cold war people had bomb shelters in the back yard. Almost seems like a good idea now???

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
it is certainly a possibility. There is some risk to the ventilator use. Some patients struggle to be weened off it again and breath on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
New York governor Andrew Cuomo recently said patients who go on a ventilator during this COVID-19 outbreak have only a 20% chance at survival.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
New York governor Andrew Cuomo recently said patients who go on a ventilator during this COVID-19 outbreak have only a 20% chance at survival.

"Excellent presser today by Trump and Pence. They really seem to have a handle on things".
- John Kelly, liked by Railbird.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Today Mike Pence announced the Hospitals aren't overwhelmed. What a fuken liar he is.

A poster who predicted 1,200 Covid-19 deaths thinks Mike Pence is phenomenal.

John Kelly you also think Mike Pence is a star? Correct?

blueline

EOG Master
Saw clips of today's freak show.

How many people take anything pence says seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wish I had a dollar for every time Pence says, "Thirty days to slow the spread."

He loves to hold up the laminated flyer.

Pence is an effective messenger, especially to evangelicals.

The only person more repetitive than Pence is Trump.

Today, Pence claimed his conference call with 48 governors was a "10."

Trump then said it was a "perfect phone call," a phrase he used non-stop to describe his conversation with the Ukrainian president during the failed impeachment attempt.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Winning this war against the virus takes everybody working together. It just creates a mess with infighting on how to do it. At some point in time we all have to trust the leaders of our country.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I heard a sharp comment from a doctor in Alabama who was interviewed on C-SPAN tonight.

He said, "The question is not when to open the economy but how to open the economy."

I think the operative word will be GRADUAL.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Winning this war against the virus takes everybody working together. It just creates a mess with infighting on how to do it. At some point in time we all have to trust the leaders of our country.
So your theory is we have to trust a man named as an unindicted co conspirator in a federal indictment, filed by his own department of justice? Please explain how that works, including your assessment on the amount of gullibility necessary to trust such a criminal?

Gracias

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Aren't all politicians either idiots or criminals?

Mayor Pete, Cory Booker, Jerry Yang, Kristen Gillabrend.

I'm only rattling off people that ran for the Democratic nomination, except for Al Franken.

Do you see how ridiculous your comment is?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Mayor Pete, Cory Booker, Jerry Yang, Kristen Gillabrend.

I'm only rattling off people that ran for the Democratic nomination, except for Al Franken.

Do you see how ridiculous your comment is?
Since you have named none of the ones releveant today, its not ridiculous at all. The ones you mentioned didn't have enough influence and were shut out by the major players. If Whitmer is a VP candidate, this adds more proof - shes an idiot and is only along because shes a woman in a key state.