Some serious value in tonights games

went 2-0 last night again with these plays.Posted the overnights in the NHL forum.See some great value again tonight boys.

Starting early.Minnesota plays the Flyers.Flyers are getting more banged up by the day.Really think Minny has a great shot here.A very tough discipline team,with a few quiet stars.+150 is a nice # for an afternoon game here.also,look at these great trends

Under is 3-0 in the last three meetings
Under is 12-1-2 in MIN last 15 road games
Under is 5-0 in PHI last five home games

I like seeing trends like that.especially when I like the dog here.Under 5 1/2 goals for me

Next game is the Ducks game.spent time on it yesterday,but being that I'm very close to the canadiens team,I know how bad they're hurting.great spot for the dog ducks here.Should close at -135.and we got +150 last night

Next game is the Calgary flames and Ottawa senators.What a great game last night between the sens and vancouver canucks.We had the canucks huge at +140 and won in a close shootout.everything we hoped and thought the game would be.Now ottawa(great road team),travels to the next province to face a great young flames team.Now most guys think that this sens team can't lose 2 in a row is what I'm reading,but I think they do.I also think it will be less close than last nights game.You'll prbably see Emery start tonight for ottawa.he's undefeated this year.It's a great spot to see him get killed.I'm grabbing the Flames +120(last night)

Next game I like is the Lightning.They are a pretty big favorite at -155, so I will play a larger chunk at - 1 1/2 +200 against nashville.Preds are real banged up.

Last but not least,let's grab the rangers over 6 -115.and grab the Rangers - 1 1/2 +170 in st louis.Blues are horsepoopoo.

so a quick recap (units are equal to % of bankroll risked,we've been on a crazy tear of late)

Mighty ducks +150 3 1/2 units
Flames +120 3 units
Flames - 1 1/2 +280 half a unit
Wild +150 2 units
wild under 5 -115 2 units
Lightning -155 1 unit
Lightning - 1 1/2 +200 1 1/2 units
Rangers over 6 -115 2 1/2 units
Rangers - 1 1/2 +170 3 units

here are a few team totals guys

mighty ducks over 2 1/2 goals -110 1 unit
lightning over 3 goals -115 2 units
rangers over 3 goals -125 2 1/2 units

All the best guys.have a great day

peteep

EOG Addicted
Not looking to be an ass, but why not post this in the hockey forum each day instead of posting it in the main forum. Those who are interested in your plays can go find them in there.

GL

peteep said:
Not looking to be an ass, but why not post this in the hockey forum each day instead of posting it in the main forum. Those who are interested in your plays can go find them in there.

GL

Peteep,I did buddy.just wanna make the transition gradually.

I'll post in both forums when I can,then start to only post in the picks sections.Have been on a great run,so in the main section 400 views will see anything of relevence,whereas in the NHL forum less than 50 I'm sure will see the plays.If you or anyone dosen't mind,I'll post big deals in both sections,and stuff like leans,or overnight plays,I'll post in the picks section

have a good day:+signs8-1

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
i wuz on em

a little more ammo for rest of day

heh, heh

bless you sir;

last nag; i promise:

take care of your health

ty

gl

:smoke

Thanks Kelp.means a lot

My doctor just perscribed me HYCODAN.Seems to be a strong cough syrup with Hydromorphone or soedine.not sure.but it's helping.Might help me sleep today.gonna go try and rest.catch you soon:cheers :cheers

Sorry.I left out my key game

Sharks -127 yesterday 2 1/2 units
Sharks - 1 1/2 +205 1 unit

sharks team total over 3 goals -135 **3** units

sharks have scored 21 goals in last 4 games

should be a big night

guys,also,there are really 7 main ice plays

don't get caught up in the reverse goaline stuff.

just play the main plays

ducks,flames,sharks,(rangers,lightning -1 1/2 +$$) for 3 % and don't worry.

I often look for value and seperate my 3 % play into 3 different bets.Just make it easy on yourself

Sleeper Hold said:
A little 'muchser' there today, or is Tzachy sharing his password with somebody?

:doh1

Sleeper,I actually don't have a problem with you,and to your credit you really haven't been comming into any threads I post.But I'm just curious,the fact that I've been winning at a huge clip,would it hurt you to say "good job"?

LOL just joking sleeper.I'm just cerain if I was losing at a good clip I would be hearing from you.

anyways,regardless sleeper,have a good weekend,and hope you have good luck sir:+signs8-1

Sleeper Hold

EOG Enthusiast
Everybosy already knows about you Lab. I would also guess that half the posts patting you on your butt are ghosts, especially the one from Fiilbuster, who as a shabat observer is not posting today.

I wonder who could be using his password :+signs11-

WOW.crazy way to end a hockey game.I'm still really happy about the value in the dogs bet.

we had Minny +150.and the game is tied 2-2 into the last minute of the game,where the Flyers score with 50 seconds left :doh1 .still,minny played great for a +150 dog.

We win the under 5 1/2 goals ,so both games wash out.

so still up from the morning action,and now looking for some great night games.

gl as always guys

anybody watch the end to this game?I didn't.just wondering if it was a cheap goal.would have loved 2-2 game going to overtime.could have been a huge morning.still good though

nice start to the night boys.NBA actually went 6-0 tonight with a big dog barking in that lot

been puking the last hr,so not even watching the flame game.probably a great tight game

let's bring it home late:+waving-5 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

wow,great finishes all around the board guys.Calgary upsets senators.really unreal run.hope evryone is enjoying it.take care:+excited- :+excited- :+thumbs-2