Somebody give TomBrady#1 an avatar!

Journeyman

EOG Master
The guy is as old school as they come, still gets the newspaper delivered, me thinks he hasn't figured it out yet but really wants one :houra

:thumbsup Make it good. Curt Schilling perhaps?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Somebody give TomBrady#1 an avatar!

The guy is as old school as they come, still gets the newspaper delivered, me thinks he hasn't figured it out yet but really wants one :houra

Let me think on it. Good idea. Celtics relating to the championship comes to mind (paul pierce over Koby!!!!)? Open to suggestions?

Thanks Jman.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Tom how about this, you a fan of old burnout rock? LMAO

:+textinb3 :doh1 ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Tom how about this, you a fan of old burnout rock? LMAO

:+textinb3 :doh1 ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

LOL...that HillBilly takes the cake. he is so niave and just plain dumb. I think he has heart palpitations still from your baseball bets and wins. Kid needs his mouth closed!

WVU

EOG Master

I read the paper everyday.

Journeyman

EOG Master

'I'm going to get my heart checked today man' LMAO.

Hey somebody already hooked you up!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the avatar. We will get the Red Sox and Schilling up there soon enough. That is pretty good though. Thanks.

Blondie

EOG Master

I still do not know how to post an avatar

Find one you like and either post it here, post a link to it here or email one of the mods (username of mod @ eog.com) and we can get it put up for you. :cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Would you rather have that one?

I thought it would be bigger if put in but Jman just said it needs to be bigger so probably not because of that. They you for assisting. You do a good job here Blondie.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Find one you like and either post it here, post a link to it here or email one of the mods (username of mod @ eog.com) and we can get it put up for you. :cheers

Thanks Blondie and I enjoyed the pics you sent me.

Blondie

EOG Master

I thought it would be bigger if put in but Jman just said it needs to be bigger so probably not because of that. They you for assisting. You do a good job here Blondie.

Which one?

The one you currently have or the other one?

We can adjust the size on either one, but not sure how much bigger it will go...

and thank you! :cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Which one?

The one you currently have or the other one?

We can adjust the size on either one, but not sure how much bigger it will go...

and thank you! :cheers

The one that Jman posted above with the two Celtics in the pic. It looks ok but the players look small. See what I mean, Blondie?