Someone get the Hornets to start scoring. 19 points in 14 minutes is unacceptable

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Someone get the Hornets to start scoring. 19 points in 14 minutes is unacceptable

I wouldn't mind if the Hornets would just defend the 3 ball a little

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Someone get the Hornets to start scoring. 19 points in 14 minutes is unacceptable

Maybe it is just me but i just saw Lebron take ten steps and then throw up a layup that was a brick. These are things i never in my life seen a so called superstar do:+clueless

mofome

Banned

clev shooting 60% from 3. Lovely

:hangt

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good lord...unreal. Almost cut my break short when I saw NO at +6 last night.

mofome

Banned

Where is Shawn Gotti? We need someone to call in a bomb threat.

looks like Indy trying to blow it

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Where is Shawn Gotti? We need someone to call in a bomb threat.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Haven't saw that name in a while...guy was outrageous. 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

hornets should fold.

mofome

Banned

nice when you have a team that is done with 3 mins gone in the 2H

down 19

:LMAO

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Score Hornets SCORE!!!

That aught to work!

mofome

Banned

in need of a hornets miracle!!!!! come on with the big 4th!

Make this a game!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Is Chandler playing tonight?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Paul just flat out scared to shoot

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

That ant has great tits.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Yep, nice tits

mofome

Banned

This team fucking blows. Line movement doesn't matter on this occassion. New Orleans got their ass kicked from start to finish.

2938u4ji23