Something I have noticed in the NBA and NFL this year

hels

EOG Dedicated
Refs, coaches, and players all seem to be on the same page at times. As if there is a certain level of silent agreement. In the past we can all agree that numbers and lines impact on court/field decision making. Choreography comes to mind. Everyone in the know knows what their role is. Medieval Times if you've ever been.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Anybody can confirm or debunk that entertainment contracts contain an NDI? I have no indication either way., Hunch. I think every employee no matter job or position has to sign an NDI. Even the hot dog vendor.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I also have a hunch NFLe Security is full of ex and current FBI. Remember that guy supposedly killed by Aaron Hernandez texted NFL not AH even though extra letter.

kane

EOG master
Refs, coaches, and players all seem to be on the same page at times. As if there is a certain level of silent agreement. In the past we can all agree that numbers and lines impact on court/field decision making. Choreography comes to mind. Everyone in the know knows what their role is. Medieval Times if you've ever been.
You have no idea what you've just unleashed

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting trend in late-game NBA action this season:

In the final minute of a blowout, if the team on the lead dribbles out a possession and there's still a little time left on the game clock, the trailing team will now dribble out the final seconds instead of taking a final shot.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Interesting trend in late-game NBA action this season:

In the final minute of a blowout, if the team on the lead dribbles out a possession and there's still a little time left on the game clock, the trailing team will now dribble out the final seconds instead of taking a final shot.
Perhaps we now know why Zion gets injured a lot.