South Dakota State -16.5...What am I missing?

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Love SDSU tonight. They should absolutely kill this Denver. 2nd best 3pt shooting vs top 5 worst at defending the 3 (41%). SDSU has killed better low end teams all year... including
WIU by 40 just last week

Another angle I like is that daum had his worst career college game last time out..4 pts. I think he goes off tonight. When him and Jenkins are on, this offense is close to being unstoppable.

Having said all that... the line movement is perplexing to me. I got it at open yesterday t -18, thinking it would go up to -20 but instead it has gone done all day to -16,5 now.

My bet is in so I can’t changes it, but is there something I’m missing? SDSU might win by 40

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Nice play - they are up to already in the first half. when you get time - look at their shooting %'s at home and then compare that to the road.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
That was ugly. They were up between 16 and 10 the whole game, but never could get it past. Sdsu shot 12-25 from 3, but 13-41 from 2.

railbird

EOG Master
Seventeen points is a lot of points for a conference game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
No, Daum is a big guy that can shoot 3’s. He is not a back to the basket scorer. He will work for the ball on the perimeter and take an open three. If they run him off the line he can drive a few steps and has the ability to stop and pop ten footers. I did not listen to the game on the radio tonight but, maybe, ran into a good defensive strategy. Have to check for foul trouble.

But, I think you guard him with a smaller guy and take away the drive. He dominates guys his own size by driving by them when they contest his shot.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Seventeen points is a lot of points for a conference game.

There offense towers over a lot of the mediocre defensive teams in that conference. Usually leads to easy wins— blowout wins- in conference. Look at the game vs western Illinois on the road just a week before. Denver just happened to show a lot of fight despite falling behind early