South Dakota State 90, Savannah State 33 ---- at halftime

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Thought the score was wrong on ESPN, but it’s real.

Savannah State plays lightning fast... but Jesus.

That’s incredible.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was going to post the same thing, BP2,

Savannah State has been an annual contender for the MEAC title under head coach Horace Broadnax, a former player at Georgetown.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Listening to it tonight on the radio at the office. Jacks barely missed anything and made a lot of 3's in the first half. Mike Daum is a big guy that can shoot. Hoping he gets a chance someplace in the pros.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
they can score, but they have no chance to beat Nevada cause of there defense.

They did everything they could vs Memphis last week, but they had no one that could make a stop on the defensive end. Nevada is gong to be able to score at will.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
The other team came out in a full court press and got slaughtered with it. Theey should have got out of it much faster than they did. That being said - the bunnies have won like 25 games in a row at home. Why I think they have such a good home court advantage is they practice in their own arena. Shoot the lights out there. Some big programs do not practice in the arena they play in - practice in a smaller practice gym.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The other team came out in a full court press and got slaughtered with it. Theey should have got out of it much faster than they did. That being said - the bunnies have won like 25 games in a row at home. Why I think they have such a good home court advantage is they practice in their own arena. Shoot the lights out there. Some big programs do not practice in the arena they play in - practice in a smaller practice gym.

Fabulous point about teams that practice in their home arenas, Bucky.

Last edited:

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran

That’s the way savannah state plays. They aren’t going to just give it up on it when it’s literally all they play. It’s worked out into some success for them in the meac too.