southernwagers.com

crashin2me

EOG Member
I have been stiffed by these guys and was wondering if anyone has any info on them. They seem to be based out of north carolina in charlotte. If any one is in charlotte or that area and knows anything please help me.

Re: southernwagers.com

I have been stiffed by these guys and was wondering if anyone has any info on them. They seem to be based out of north carolina in charlotte. If any one is in charlotte or that area and knows anything please help me.

Why do you think they are based out of Charlotte?

Why not Atlanta or Charleston???:cocktail

I have info: The book is run by a poster on here by the name of 5star. PM him and he will send out the money ASAP

ballwonder

EOG Master

Registration Service Provided By: Enom, Inc
Visit: www.enom.com

Domain name: southernwagers.com

Administrative Contact:
Internet Hosting
Ole Svendsen (pleased2helpyou@yahoo.com)
+1.8775122750
Fax: +678.8775122750
777 Small Wok Way
Virgin, 90210
VU

Technical Contact:
Internet Hosting
Ole Svendsen (pleased2helpyou@yahoo.com)
+1.8775122750
Fax: +678.8775122750
777 Small Wok Way
Virgin, 90210
VU

Registrant Contact:
Internet Hosting
Ole Svendsen ()

Fax:
777 Small Wok Way
Virgin, 90210
VU

Name Servers:
pdns1.ultradns.net
pdns2.ultradns.net
pdns3.ultradns.org
pdns4.ultradns.org

Creation date: 30 Jan 2008 19:53:55
Expiration date: 30 Jan 2010 19:53:00

Obviously a PPH site but the really shitty part is you can see they site was just created not too long ago.

ballwonder

EOG Master

that didn't take long...

tommytrain
Banned

Yeah he got banned because he is the ghost of mattn3236, the guy with the agenda or whatever you want to call it. See asylum if you have not read that classic.

crashin2me

EOG Member

so does 5star really own the book? ANd the reason i believe nc is that my contact number was a 704 area code . One day I called and there was a voice mail that said phone was lost and to call a different 704 area code

crashin2me

EOG Member

and one of the txt I got when he pretended like he was going to pay me was do you have anybody in charlotte I can give the money to

ballwonder

EOG Master

No 5 star does not own the site that was someone joking around. I have never heard of them maybe the night crew of posters may see this and give any more insight.

crashin2me

EOG Member

some of you might laugh at the figure but Im not a rich man nor a big player and 887 is a great big deal to me

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

May we ask how you ended up finding them in the first place?
I have found this advertised on covers by a poster with the email addy of swagers101@yahoo.com
Also read across the street that someone had found it as a posted message on rivals and was scammed out of 3k. Looks like he is based out of Charlotte and cell with area code 704 from what was posted across the street.