Speaking Of "Juice"

Heim

EOG Master
I was surprised to hear Bills were going to issue number 32 to a back. Nobody has worn it since 1977. I thought they retired it.
Despite Simpson's alleged misgivings he was the NFL for a couple of years not to mention the Bill's entire offense. He had every
fan on the edge of their seat that final game to surpass 2,000 yards. Bad move by Buffalo imo.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I once saw O.J. Simpson in a bar in Woodland Hills, California.

The year was 1987.

Not only was O.J. easily recognizable but he had the biggest head I'd ever seen.

1558743026643.png

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Former Louisville running back Senorise Perry gets O.J.'s number 32.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Perry has big shoes to fill on the football field.

Off the field, I wonder if he owns a pair of Bruno Magli shoes, size 12.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I was surprised that it wasn’t retired.

I'm surprised someone would actually want it. I understand why it isn't retired but I don't see why anyone would want it. And I don't care of the number isn't retired......NO ONE should ever wear that number again for the Bills

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
It always bothered me that when Judge Jackie Glass over sentenced OJ for basically stealing baseball cards her thinking was this is a make up call for a guy who got away with murder.Just not right what Glass did. Ultimately she got a TV show that failed where she bragged about what she did to OJ .Obviously I'm not defending OJ killing two people -but I have a big issue with a rogue Judge like Glass acting so improperly.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It always bothered me that when Judge Jackie Glass over sentenced OJ for basically stealing baseball cards her thinking was this is a make up call for a guy who got away with murder.Just not right what Glass did. Ultimately she got a TV show that failed where she bragged about what she did to OJ .Obviously I'm not defending OJ killing two people -but I have a big issue with a rogue Judge like Glass acting so improperly.

Most famous make-up call in sports history.

kane

EOG master

Even though I get where you're coming from, I personally had no problem with "the make up call", the government got Al Capone for tax evasion, justice is justice, and had that scumbag been convicted for double homicide he would have gotten a much longer sentence than he ended up serving anyway, in some weird way he still came out ahead