Spread Analytics NFL Week 7 Picks

Spreadanalytics

EOG Member
Excellent work in week 6 going 5-2. We are looking to keep it rolling this week with an extremely tough card on our slate. Good luck to anyone following along and also to those just watching. To verify all previous plays, please check our twitter @spreadcover or spreadanalytics.com

2014 YTD (entering Week 7)
21-14 (60%)

Week 7 Plays:
BAL -6.5 (-110)
CHI -3 (-110)
NO +2 (-110)
IND -3 (-110)
SEA -6.5 (-105)
NYG +6.5 (-110)
DEN -7 (-105)

Good Luck,

​SPREAD ANALYTICS

Spreadanalytics

EOG Member
Re: Spread Analytics NFL Week 7 Picks

4-3 on the day. Treaded some water but can't be upset about another winning week. Congrats to anybody following along.

YTD: 25-17 (59.5%)

Will be back Thursday to start the Week 8 thread. There is no play on the game tomorrow night.

-SPREAD ANALYTICS

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

You and I are both having very nice seasons. Not sure why the forum is a ghost town when we're both easily doing better than 85% of touts who sell their picks. We should be getting thousands of views right now for the outstanding performances we're enjoying this year.

Keep up the standout work.

Spreadanalytics

EOG Member

You and I are both having very nice seasons. Not sure why the forum is a ghost town when we're both easily doing better than 85% of touts who sell their picks. We should be getting thousands of views right now for the outstanding performances we're enjoying this year.

Keep up the standout work.

Not sure where all the views are, i'm new to this forum. Maybe people just like ripping up the losers and liars..LOL......keep on cashing tickets!!