SSI's ML Dogs

SSI

EOG Dedicated
had this thread running in the college room...... system was not set up for college sports, so i decided to stop butting my head against a wall and simply stick with the NBA until baseball starts.....

college tourney plays: 11-26 (-6.85 units) (-$685)

NBA ML dogs: 7-5 (+3.55 units) (+$355)

plays for friday: march 16th

13. charolette (+1.15)

14. Philly (+1.65)

both risking $100 (1 unit)..

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's ML Dogs

General, thx for asking, ive been hanging out in the college room for a week or so........

in the process of becoming a full time trader, two months into an 18 month plan...... little time for anything else...

ill try and be around for baseball......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

plays for saturday:

Utah (+1.85)
Mem (+1.85)
Denver (+1.10)
GST (+1.55)

will update everything sunday........ risking 100 on each....

munson15

I want winners...

Great day, SSI!!! Thanks! :cheersAm traveling today, might miss your selections, GL anyway.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thx munson....

this system was set up, strictly for professional sports...... ive worked with it for almost a year, off and on.........

started the NBA on march 12 (posted in college room)........

11-8 (+6.70 units)

so we have had a nice first 6 days......

plays for sunday: march 18th

20. Knicks (+1.02)

21. Clippers (+1.85)

22. Philly (+2.00)

all at BetJam risking 100.......

i will be adding one more game, waiting on line currently...... sorry......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dogs: 12-11 (+4.72 units)

play for monday: mar 19th

24. atl hawks (+1.15)

thats it for monday........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

fellas i started the baseball season today, went 3-2 (+1.10 units)....... didnt post here (but they were posted)....

guess its a go from here on........

will try and pick up here at EOG, when regular season starts.....

at least Hawks took care of business easily tonight......

tool21

EOG Dedicated

SSI, i'm interesting in how the Dog ML works. Do you have some kind of system to pick the plays or do u just pick Dog ML's for spreads under 3? An obviously for baseball maybe under +130?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

tool, its just a value based system, has nothing to do with (+3) or (-1.30)...

nba plays for tuesday:

NBA ML dogs: 13-11 (+5.87 units)

25. denver (+1.00)

26. charolette (+2.40)

27. knicks (+2.80)

28. memphis (+1.00)

all lines at betjam or oly, risking 100 each........... i may line shop with these but for posting purposes, i need to post them now....... you may get a better line on the dogs later......

munson15

I want winners...

SSI, nice call on Atlanta! :cheersYou're right, I've been getting better prices on almost every dog you post. Atlanta was +155! :houra I have 10 accounts, though, so that certainly helps.
I don't know how you can ascertain value on pre-season baseball.:+clueless Thanks for posting, and we will get busy once MLB starts, with NBA playoffs running until June.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

munson, the posting is merely for record keeping........ i know to play dogs later,,,,,,, but i dont want to wait to post........

as for preseason baseball........... i just hope to not get ripped........ 13 more days to opening day (or something like that)........ my season started yesterday, ive got 4 plays tonight.....

munson15

I want winners...

I apologize for implying that you were too quick on the draw,:( I really meant that +155 comment as an example for others who might be tailing.

I love that you post early, it allows me to play them early if I must, or I can wait for better #'s. Thanks again, I'm anxiously awaiting opening day!:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

I'm dropping Denver as a play since they edged into favorite territory before I checked odds today. Looks like Memphis could go that way also.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, im running the preseason baseball across the street and the nba here, in case your interested......

also on the ML dogs, i dont mess around with anything lined from (+1.00) to (+1.10)..... ill just grab it immeadiately for fear of them turning to favorite.....

munson15

I want winners...

Good idea, SSI, because now you hold value on the Denver game. I seem to keep getting better prices later on, so I've fallen into a waiting pattern. In this case, it'll keep me off Denver. GL anyway.

Do you think the line move shows the value of the Denver selection by the system? Or are all moves just a product of the market, and have nothing to do w/ the validity of the pick?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

all moves are a product of the market and have no validity of value on the pick, or whatever you said....

this system is based on playing a very large number of dogs, not any individual one........ we need to look at this, after 1000 plays and not 24..

it wont take that long, ive got 4 nba games tonight and 4 spring training games.....

munson15

I want winners...

I understand, you are not getting hung up on any one play.

I wasn't trying to muddy the waters, I guess the question started for me when those small dogs today turned into small faves. I play an underdog-based system in MLB, and if the price is worse than +100, I pass.

GL tonight!:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

That's good to hear, because I feel the same way when playing any dog-based system. Thanks, SSI.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dog system: 15-13 (+7.27 units) (+$727)

plays for wednesday: mar 21

29. hawks (+1.75)

30. charolette (+2.60)

31. cleveland (+1.35)

32. washington (+1.50)

all risking $100.......

there is a chance for one added play today, if so, ill post it around 3pm cst..

munson15

I want winners...

Great night at the "dog" track, SSI, Congrats and TY!:cheers

2 buzzer-beating wins is NICE!:houra

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dogs: 18-15 (+11.77 units) (+$1177)

plays for thursday: 3/22

34. memphis (+1.80)

35. detroit (+1.15)

both risking $100.....

no additions today.......

im thinking about going strictly tomoney lines, just found this forum,looking forward to getting some good convos going

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i am playing a ML dog only, Value system........ how i perceive value could be differnt from the way others look at it....

i have a system for professional sports only............. that im using.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dogs: 18-17 (+9.77 units)

plays for friday: 3/23

36. nets (+1.25)

37. pacers (+1.25)

38. portland (+2.00)

39. lakers (+1.25)

40. clippers (+1.25)

41. washington (+1.90)

42. minnesota (+1.25)

all risking one unit ($100)........ no additions......