St. Louis Wins The Cup Vegas Books Singing The Blues....

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Blues opened 300/1 now 12/1 at most books. Vegas Golden Knights revisited.

Actually, Blues opened I believe 40 to 1 @ Westgate last June, dropped to 30 to 1 after trades and free agent acquisitions during the Summer (Ryan O'Reilly from Buffalo in a trade, David Perron -- free agent -- and now 3rd time Blue), then got as high as 300 to 1 on January 2nd when in last place in the NHL in points. Now, 3rd in the Central Division in points and 5th in the Western Conference in points while currently in a franchise record 11 game winning streak.

Heim

EOG Master
Actually, Blues opened I believe 40 to 1 @ Westgate last June, dropped to 30 to 1 after trades and free agent acquisitions during the Summer (Ryan O'Reilly from Buffalo in a trade, David Perron -- free agent -- and now 3rd time Blue), then got as high as 300 to 1 on January 2nd when in last place in the NHL in points. Now, 3rd in the Central Division in points and 5th in the Western Conference in points while currently in a franchise record 11 game winning streak.

Thanks for the correction. I saw a few 300/1 tickets & like VGK assumed they were the opener.

Last edited by a moderator:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I certainly don't expect Chicago to win the Cup, but they had to have very long odds when they fired Quinneville.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Blues have no shot at winning the Cup. They have always been playoff chokers and always will. If they finish C3 and get the Preds in Round 1 - they are done