Standings for Contest

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Standings for Contest

Tuck,
If you sort the spreadsheet without a header row it will take bailey off the top line. Right now it is using bailey as a header row. I have never used a google spreadsheet, but there should be an option when you go to sort that you can choose to sort w/out a header. Just a suggestion. Obviously everyone knows who is winning, but just thought it would clean it up a little.

yea it would be nice to get him off the top, i am not to great working with spreadsheets and the last thing i wanna do is completely fuck it up where i personally cant fix it.. i'm kinda hoping blondie or ballwonder will get him in his correct location for me, if and when they are not to busy...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have tuesdays hand graded, i will punch them in tommorrow along with weds (that wont take long for weds as only a few made the deadline)...

Cannon

Banned

Not sure what is up but if you graded all my plays they are 10-13 after Tuesday. I guess some of them must not have counted . Got a question why do you have me twice on the tracker? Not grading me correctly will make it alot easier for me to win. Thanks I will give you some of my winnings for helping me out when I finish first and get the $1000. $200 will be in the mail for you.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not sure what is up but if you graded all my plays they are 10-13 after Tuesday. I guess some of them must not have counted . Got a question why do you have me twice on the tracker? Not grading me correctly will make it alot easier for me to win. Thanks I will give you some of my winnings for helping me out when I finish first and get the $1000. $200 will be in the mail for you.

someone helped me grade mondays games, in which u went 0-2, he must have not seen your name on there and added u again, i added the 2 names records together.. all is fixed now

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

when was the last time standing was updated or when will they be updated? Thanks

oakas

EOG Addicted

Hey Tuck.

I was 8-7 going into Tuesday.

Hit all 3 games Tuesday and should be 11-7.

You have me down for 10-7.

Thanks for all the hard work grading this thing.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Hey Tuck.

I was 8-7 going into Tuesday.

Hit all 3 games Tuesday and should be 11-7.

You have me down for 10-7.

Thanks for all the hard work grading this thing.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2120137 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">04-28-09, 09:50 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #22 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>oakas<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2120137", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2120137 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Lines for Tuesday April 28th, 2009
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Florida/New York Mets OVER 9' -124 WIN (7-4 FINAL)
LA Dodgers/San Francisco UNDER 8 -107 PUSH (5-3 FINAL)
NY Yankees/Detroit OVER 10 +108 WIN (11-0 FINAL)
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2-0-1 +2.08 i have u at for the day, if u see something different then that let me know

oakas

EOG Addicted

Hey Tuck.

Really feel bad about bothering you on this.

I had actually played it at under 8' and forgot I had 8 in the contest.

Sorry again, man.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

wednesdays have been updated as well now, before u start complaining that yours didnt count, check to see if its after the post i made "no more plays allowed", there had to be 30 people after that posts who made plays that didnt count as the deadline went off already

Tuckman

Uh Poster

blondie, now chackie is ontop when hes not suppose to be, if u could kindly fix that it would be great, thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Hey Tuck.

Really feel bad about bothering you on this.

I had actually played it at under 8' and forgot I had 8 in the contest.

Sorry again, man.

its all good man, no bothers, rather someone mention a possible mistake then not at all, gl the rest of the contest :cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

so i was down 2-something units after tuesday, didn't get my wednesday picks (3 +winners) in time, and yet now i'm down 4+ units???

i should have been keeping track of my plays on my own, but wtf.

Cannon

Banned

so i was down 2-something units after tuesday, didn't get my wednesday picks (3 +winners) in time, and yet now i'm down 4+ units???

i should have been keeping track of my plays on my own, but wtf.

Your screwed now. I would guess most of the records are wrong so it really does not matter.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

mine is way off..

the won/loss record is correct at 9-5 (thru wednesday) but the unit total should be (+4.08) and not (+0.66)

wednesday's was graded incorrectly..

should be (2-0) (+2.39 units) for wed

had yanks runline and whitesox ml, both winners..

thx for grading this, as im sure its difficult..

just wanted to bring it to your attention..

SSI

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Your screwed now. I would guess most of the records are wrong so it really does not matter.

i'm beginning to think you're right.

i appreciate the shrink offering this contest up, but the grading for this thing is certainly questionable.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Weinke and cannon, I hve each days records, I will break down your records when I get home by everyday, as far as cannons record, I have quadruple checked his slot, because he claims to be the best capper ever, but can't pick a favorite right to save his life.

Ssi I will look into when I get home, at work for another 10 hours then I will go over it

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

Since im bored and have way too much time on my hands im going over the peoples that say are messed up.. dont bash me i know im noone around here but like i said i have way to much time on my hands.. so far i got SSI 9-5 +4.04 (Wed. was 2-0 +1.35 not 1.39)

Im not positive, but i posted my wednesday plays late and had a losing day...these should not have been counted. Or do you just count them if they lose units?

Since im bored and have way too much time on my hands im going over the peoples that say are messed up.. dont bash me i know im noone around here but like i said i have way to much time on my hands.. so far i got SSI 9-5 +4.04 (Wed. was 2-0 +1.35 not 1.39)

If you're still bored do mine ... they are way off 2348ji23e

If you go 2-0 wouldnt you atleast get 2 units to the plus side?

Cannon

Banned

It would be better to just start completely over. You got guys posting plays after the games start every day, You got people who say their records are wrong. It is a total mess. Scratch this charge a $25 entry fee let Shrink take his 50% cut off the top and put the rest in a contest.
Then find someone to grade the plays like ballwonder.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

well good luck to everbody else and congrats to whoever gets this great prize, but i gotta quit. no way these scores are right.

Cannon

Banned

Mine has been wrong from the start but it is in my favor so I won't say anything.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mine been off for a long time too.

no biggie. tuck under alot of pressure.