Standings for Contest

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Standings for Contest

actually what i am gonna do is have my powers taken away and have some mod finish out grading this contest, i will finish tonights standings as i am just waiting on the mets game to go final to finish up the players with a stance on the game...i am waiting to hear back from blondie on who will be taking it over, i would imagine it will be ball, blondie or dio...i dont want this to turn into an issue, so its just best to go this route

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tblGenFixed id=tblMain_0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s0>beedo <TD class=s7>.....16.62 <TD class=s1>31-20 <TD class=s2>51 <TD class=s3><TD class=s3><TD class=s3><TD class=s3><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s5>diogee <TD class=s7>11.80 <TD class=s1>31-18 <TD class=s1>49 <TD class=s3><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s5>waco <TD class=s8>11.54 <TD class=s1>26-23 <TD class=s1>49 <TD class=s3><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s0>ChicksFridge <TD class=s7>10.31 <TD class=s1>30-23 <TD class=s2>53 <TD class=s3><TD class=s3><TD class=s3><TD class=s3><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4><TD class=s4></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s5>Mr.sanderson <TD class=s7>9.74 <TD class=s1>27-26 <TD class=s1>53 <TD class=s3><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s5>Buckeye <TD class=s7>9.32 <TD class=s1>22-15 <TD class=s1>37 <TD class=s3><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s5>Jerseyshop <TD class=s7>8.51 <TD class=s1>25-24 <TD class=s1>49</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Some of these guys might lose because they did not make all 60 plays.

actually what i am gonna do is have my powers taken away and have some mod finish out grading this contest, i will finish tonights standings as i am just waiting on the mets game to go final to finish up the players with a stance on the game...i am waiting to hear back from blondie on who will be taking it over, i would imagine it will be ball, blondie or dio...i dont want this to turn into an issue, so its just best to go this route

Good idea. :thumbsup

Cannon

Banned

BEEDO is in it with 6 plays left. He will need a 4-2 to make it on his last 6 games.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

guys i need to get to bed, i cant wait to the end of the games to get this graded, i relize it sucks but 530am comes early for work.. i work till 4 west coast time... i will grade it as soon as i get home..

off the top of my head, i believe i am up on beedo by like 1.78...bsh lost his game so he dropped another unit behind...i am not 100% positive but i think diogee and waco had losing nights...i will have exact stats as soon as i get home, but i do believe beedo is behind me by the amount i mentioned..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the standings are up to date with mondays added in, i woke up a lil late so just decided to get them done before heading into work...

gl today guys!

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tblGenFixed id=tblMain_0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s5>Brickshithouse... <TD class=s7>16.47... <TD class=s1>35-24... <TD class=s1>59</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Damn he thought he need a +2.60 dog when he would have perhaps won this thing taking the other side Yanks -280 and finished with +17.47 units. Looks like Bailey might cash the winners check. Beedo will need 1.99 units and Tuck will need .49 units it looks like tomorrow. Best of luck. It will be interesting to see if Beedo tries to only make 2 plays tomorrrow for the win.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tblGenFixed id=tblMain_0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s5>waco....... <TD class=s8>11.00.... <TD class=s1>27-25..... <TD class=s1>52 <TD class=s3><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6><TD class=s6></TD><TR><TD class=hd>Chicks.
</TD><TD class=s0> <TD class=s7>10.31.... <TD class=s1>30-23.... <TD class=s2>53</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

These two droped out to soon they had enough picks left to win not sure why they did not use them.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am sick to my stomach but the standings have been updated...

bailey is in the lead with only 2 people being able to catch him (tuckman/beedo)

how the hell did i blow this, kerry wood will forever be on my shitlist, he saves that 3 run game in the bottom of 9, i win this thing...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why did you make any plays?

you had the lead 2348ji23e

you guys need the lines up for the last day of picks today

good luck :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tucky,why did you take Tampa Bay yesterday with all that juice?

i said it was retarded when i made it, even with that loss, if wood saved the 3 run lead he had in the bottom of 9, i had close to a 4 unit lead going into today..