Standings for Contest

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Standings for Contest

unseendamage pulls the best day so far of the contest..

3-0 +5.02

nice day man

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Goooo tuck

i just hand graded fridays, but the ole lady is giving me attitude that i am never caught up on this shit, so i'm gonna wait till later to punch them in just out of dispite to her :finger004

btw u came out of no place and surged towards the top, nice job man :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

fridays are updated, everything is caught up to date as of now, games still playing sat so not gonna work on them till tommorrow after work

Tuckman

Uh Poster

saturdays are updated as well, not behind at all, actually ahead for the night

thats 6 days i updated today, ugh...

cannon u are close to the top 10, well closest u have EVER been, sitting at 63rd, congrats chalky

Cannon

Banned

cannon u are close to the top 10, well closest u have EVER been, sitting at 63rd, congrats chalky

I went from #107 to #63 in six days. Should be in the top 30 in a few days.

Cannon

Banned

Looks like a 4 horse race to the finish. Looks like it is neck and neck after today.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Does anyone else find is suspicious the contest grader is at the top of the list? :+clueless

:+textinb3 Go get em Tuck! You deserve it for grading all these plays anyway.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Does anyone else find is suspicious the contest grader is at the top of the list? :+clueless

:+textinb3 Go get em Tuck! You deserve it for grading all these plays anyway.

I took a couple unit hit on Monday, not sure where I stand now, maybe I will have time tonight to catch up the 2 days

I took a couple unit hit on Monday, not sure where I stand now, maybe I will have time tonight to catch up the 2 days

:+clueless

A quick comparison with the top 4 runners shows Tuck having a winning Monday while everyone else lost units?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yes i meant sunday, my bad.. the last update was on sat, and i didnt do so well on sunday...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

hahahaha!!! It's because i bet your picks on Sunday. You gonna give me my money or what? You know the deal. If you're ahead i'll bet your picks, thus turning your winners into losers INSTANTLY! Nothing like a little contest extortion.

That goes for all you guys... If you're in second place or whatever, i'll bet the top guys picks, he'll lose, you'll win and break me off my slice. Easy cheesy! I have a knack for turning winning picks into losers, just ask betjam, betphoenix, and bodog. They all love the Hen man!

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

I wonder who is winning this thing?
Looks like the guy scoring it is.
IMO,This thing became a complete mess early.No one knew where they stood with the late/incomplete,or wrong grades,the "rules" kept shifting,and players surely dropped out because of it.
Who got the edge because of all that?
If someone can't handle the nuts and bolts then they shouldn't volunteer and accept the job in the first place.Mods who are on here all day and night can't grade a contest in between takes too,or find someone who can,before it starts?
We get played for gambling suckers by having the prospect of Shrinks- winner take all-G dangled before our eyes,which turned out to be an EOG traffic builder.

Blondie

EOG Master

1. The rules have not changed since April 27th. There have been very few rule changes.

2. I don't know of any mod that is on here day and night (even in the figurative tone it was meant).

3. Tuckman volunteered to grade this and we accepted his offer. I would guess in hindsight if he had known the time it was going to take and that comments he would have to deal he would never have offered.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am starting to grade now, i will do sund, mond, tues, weds tonight and be caught up other then tonights game

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just finished hand grading the 4 days, i will start punching them in, in about an hour

Cannon

Banned

should get back to #35 after Wednesday I hope. Should be top 30 after Thursday perhaps higher. Top 10 going to need some guys to fall back to get it. Thought +10 would win it looks like that might not even be close.

Cannon

Banned

When I was down almost 8 units about 10 days ago I wanted to get back to +3 so not to look like an idiot. I think I was 1-9 out of my first 10 and I never recovered from it. I made about 15K betting road favorites except never any Yankees for about 7 weeks after the ALL STAR GAME last year going to try that again. Road favorites have been hot lately overall.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Wow, wonder who wins this thing?

u had a killer day today i do believe, u should be leading after today.. i need mets RL or else i go 0-3 :hangt

u are close to out of plays though i think, i do believe u have a handful left, but thats without looking

Tuckman

Uh Poster

couple left, think you and beedo track me down though because im about out.

u have 2 left, and depending on the mets RL, u will be up about 2 units on both me and beedo (i didnt actually do the math, but it looks around there), u better make those 2 plays count, as me and beedo each have 15 plus plays to go

If I had to work 5 straight days with no break out of 7 days in a week, I probably wouldn't offer to grade a $1000 cash contest on a gambling site.

Just sayin'

On a different topic: I already suspect there are some players on the bubble who are copying top players' plays.

At what point will post review be implemented, or will we have to start waiting until the last minute to post plays to prevent gamesmanship and copy cats?