Standings for Contest

Cannon

Banned
Re: Standings for Contest

Got my +3 units so I am not to big a square. Some of you guys are really good at this.

Cannon

Banned

Why did these guys drop out.

<TABLE class=tblGenFixed id=tblMain_1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s0>Mofome <TD class=s8>3.17 <TD class=s1>6-6 <TD class=s1>12 <TD class=s5><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s0>valdosta <TD class=s8>2.91 <TD class=s1>4-2 <TD class=s1>6 <TD class=s5><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2><TD class=s2></TD><TR><TD class=hd>.
</TD><TD class=s0>Tommorrow's Newspaper <TD class=s7>2.44 <TD class=s1>7-7 <TD class=s1>14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If I had to work 5 straight days with no break out of 7 days in a week, I probably wouldn't offer to grade a $1000 cash contest on a gambling site.

Just sayin'

On a different topic: I already suspect there are some players on the bubble who are copying top players' plays.

At what point will post review be implemented, or will we have to start waiting until the last minute to post plays to prevent gamesmanship and copy cats?

I have worked like 23 out of the last 26 days, suppose to have today and tommortow off, but now I hafta work tonight, ugh. This has gotten slot quicker to grade with only 30 or so people a night. In the begginnibg it was taking mealmost 3 hours per night.

I have worked like 23 out of the last 26 days, suppose to have today and tommortow off, but now I hafta work tonight, ugh. This has gotten slot quicker to grade with only 30 or so people a night. In the begginnibg it was taking mealmost 3 hours per night.

Tuckman, your efforts grading this beast are appreciated. 12io4j2w90

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

FWIW, my record isn't accurate at all....at this point I can't figure out whether its for the good or bad....been a mess from the start. Oh well, play out the string just for the heck of it.

Cannon

Banned

My records are exact. Well done. I wish I was not honest because I could have kept my mouth shut and had two more plays and have another 2.75 units. But I am an honest Indian.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have tommorrow off, i will get thurs/friday caught up in the morning when i wake up

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thursdays and fridays have been added in

couple notes:

roach thurs/fridays plays didnt count for you as u were already at the max of 60 plays

there was 3 total rain outs games postponed

cannon, u wont see the top 10, but u did put together a decent streak at the end to get into positive, 1 play left

brickshithouse has 2 plays left

bailey soared out of no place, but only has 1 play left

finance/chackie are not leading, just stuck in those 2 spots, unless blondie can get it fixed

coming down to the wire, almost done.. gl guys

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">
</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">
</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Sat 5/16</TD><TD>913</TD><TD>Arizona D-Backs
M. Scherzer</TD><TD>+117</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Coming down to the wire this thing is still close. Several players have the potential to make big jumps (I know I need to make a jump up soon!)...

Tuckman, you mentioned you made some plays today but you kind of wish you didn't as you had the number one spot. I hear you, today being ranked number 1 is a tough call of whether to play or not. BSH is holding a strong position at number 2 and he wisely seems to be waiting to see what happens. It's getting interesting...

Three factors for every player to consider: units won to date, plays left to make, and days left to make picks. And they're all coming together in one Big Crunch.

Anyone willing to take a guess at how many units will win this thing?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Coming down to the wire this thing is still close. Several players have the potential to make big jumps (I know I need to make a jump up soon!)...

Tuckman, you mentioned you made some plays today but you kind of wish you didn't as you had the number one spot. I hear you, today being ranked number 1 is a tough call of whether to play or not. BSH is holding a strong position at number 2 and he wisely seems to be waiting to see what happens. It's getting interesting...

Three factors for every player to consider: units won to date, plays left to make, and days left to make picks. And they're all coming together in one Big Crunch.

Anyone willing to take a guess at how many units will win this thing?

i wish i did the standings before making my plays, i surely would have sat put for abit to see what would have happened...if i can put together a winning day though, it will force BSH to counter...

beedo u have had a rough 2 days, losing units each day, u will rebound and get back into this i'm sure... :cheers

Cannon

Banned

Damn I had that bad start but have gone from #107 to #23. Might get top 15 still.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tblGenFixed id=tblMain_0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s5>Junkyard Dog <TD class=s7>...5.71... <TD class=s1>18-9 <TD class=s1>...27</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This guy could have one this. Why did he quiy\t?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

saturdays have been updated

couple notes:

i cant shake u bastards off, all top guys with winnings days

bailey ends this with a win on his final play, nice job man

roach's plays did not count again because he is already done

railturds 4th play (mets) did not count

i wont be home to release the plays today, so unless someone else does it u will unfortunately hafta wait till i get home from work to do so, i work 10-6 west coast time...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

oh and only 4 days left

sunday
monday
tuesday
wednesday

12 total plays left, be prepared for rainouts on the last day, as u wont get a chance to make them up if something gets rained out on wednesday

Cannon

Banned

Looks like Tuck can sit pat at 51 plays and take this contest. Are you going to chance any more plays?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Looks like Tuck can sit pat at 51 plays and take this contest. Are you going to chance any more plays?

depends what the people behind me do, i really need the giants tonight to keep beedo off my tail, if mets win, that puts him like a unit behind me and i will have no choice but to make plays

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i would be lying if i said i didnt, thats exactly the reason i am trying to stay put (without making any, so its not an issue).. i have only been given these powers as of yesterday afternoon, so today was the first time i saw plays ahead of time...if the situation comes where i make plays, i will make my plays immediately after the lines are posted so everyone can see the time stamp that i had the first plays made...