Starting next week (new rule)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
There are way to many people sitting just above the 130 range to play, EOG/Bookmaker are being generous here and giving away a decent freeroll to EOG posters and people are taking advantage of it..There is no reason people cant give back to EOG in terms of contributing to the site..I'm not saying u need to make 500 posts in a week, but if your only posts for the week is to say "in" you wont be eligible anymore..I will be looking over each persons posting for the week leading up to the tourney and make nthe decision if your in or not..I'm not talking "goodluck" in every thread either..Share an opinion, some advice on a game or even some plays in the right forums or else u wont be enjoying this freeroll anymore..

wolffey1

EOG Member
Re: Starting next week (new rule)

ANy way I can get tonight's password? I will begin posting this week.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no this isnt the signup thread, just letting everyone know whats up so there isnt any suprises next week when u are not on the weekly list regardless if you say in 75 times into the signup thread

BigDaddy

EOG Master

There are way to many people sitting just above the 130 range to play, EOG/Bookmaker are being generous here and giving away a decent freeroll to EOG posters and people are taking advantage of it..There is no reason people cant give back to EOG in terms of contributing to the site..I'm not saying u need to make 500 posts in a week, but if your only posts for the week is to say "in" you wont be eligible anymore..I will be looking over each persons posting for the week leading up to the tourney and make nthe decision if your in or not..I'm not talking "goodluck" in every thread either..Share an opinion, some advice on a game or even some plays in the right forums or else u wont be enjoying this freeroll anymore..
12io4j2w90

good luck next week tucker

Tuck..was kidding about the IN..going along w/what AA was doing...I like the new rule as well....

ClubXXX

EOG Enthusiast

I think id would be better if you would raise the number of posts every week by 10,so everybody who wants to play will do at least 10 posts every week.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I think id would be better if you would raise the number of posts every week by 10,so everybody who wants to play will do at least 10 posts every week.

that makes sense..I thought this was the way is was going to be?

Vance

EOG Senior Member

connectiono fucked me last night..... ended up blinding out in 11th....just my luck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the problem with contiuning to raise the posts count, its gonna scare off new posters from trying to enter if they need say 200 posts in 5 weeks from now (if we keep raising it it will eventually bet at this point)...My plan was to require people to be a bit more active starting this week but when i posted about it i didnt expect a family death to happen out of no place when we thought my wife's mother was healthly..If i could have seen that coming i would have never mentioned about monitoring posts, hopefully soon that will be the case, but this coming week will be hectic for me and i will be spending alot of time with my wife making sure shes okay..If anyone has any suggestions or questions u would like to see implemented, feel free to send me a PM with your idea and they will be taken into consideration, but i probably wont be responding right away for the time being..

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Sorry for the loss Tuck. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family

tuckman...sorry to hear about your mother-inlaw..man you are gonna have to be like a rock with your wife...it's going to be tough, but stay strong and be there for each other...

if there is anything at all I can do to help you or your family... please call 792-jeff

Prayers for the Tuckman Family...

wooo

EOG Member

i was just wondering
i have a doyelsroom account and i see the $1000 eog freeroll listed for the 9th
is it the same fr as the bookmaker fr on the 9th
i know they are on the same network
im a new poster here in fact this is my 1st lol
also i understand once i have meet the posting level plus ongoing activeaty
then i can sent my table name and poker number????????? to tuckman
i dont really understand what is meant by poker number