Starting point guard for the 2019-2020 Los Angeles Lakers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
STARTING PG FOR THE LAKERS 2019-2020 R/S?

(MUST START GM 1)

Kemba Walker+220
Kyrie Irving+450
Patrick Beverly+1000
Rajon Rondo+1455
D'Angelo Russell+781
Darren Collison+1571
Jimmy Butler+671
Derrick Rose+2018
Ricky Rubio+900
Malcolm Brogdon+1200
Field - Any Other Player+400

kane

EOG master
I would sign Beverly, they could get him relatively cheap, sign him and Butler and they're set

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Funny how these prices are influenced by social media. Marc Stein (NY Times) tweets Kemba next on Laker radar & market treats it like gold.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
If Lakers get Brogdan, that's a huge pickup.

Bucks will have tough time keeping him. May prioritize Middleton + Lopez.

Last edited by a moderator:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who does LBJ want? Really all that matters.

The salary cap is a joke in the NBA. It seems like there is an exemption for everything.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Funny how these prices are influenced by social media. Marc Stein (NY Times) tweets Kemba next on Laker radar & market treats it like gold.
True. A lot of the agents are doing this to get the best deal for their client.

Heim

EOG Master
You don't think they'd be stupid enough to trade for the guy to LBJ's right? Would they?
AACVt0X.jpeg

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
GameBred thinks Kelsey Plum could start at point guard for the Lakers and LeBron would still carry the team to the title.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Yet Kelsey is just a piece on the Las Vegas Aces team.

And not irreplaceable.

Neither #1 pick out of ComptrBob's alma mater in 2017 made great waves.

1560755087479.png

railbird

EOG Master
Kelsey Plum is very good from the 2 games i saw, high IQ player. What does Kelsey and Tucker Carlson have in common?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I agree they are one superstar short. Instead of the offense side of the coin - where are they on defense?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why does LA need 3 superstars to win when Toronto just won a title with 1?

How many all-stars did Jordan play with? The answer is one. Pippin was the only teammate who made a all star team. Lebron has had 6-7 already.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why does LA need 3 superstars to win when Toronto just won a title with 1?

How many all-stars did Jordan play with? The answer is one. Pippin was the only teammate who made a all star team. Lebron has had 6-7 already.

Great point, FW.

All-Star accolades are overrated.

You want players who star in their roles.

Last I checked, the NBA game features only one basketball.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Great point, FW.

All-Star accolades are overrated.

You want players who star in their roles.

Last I checked, the NBA game features only one basketball.
And if LBJ is the player he is made out to be, he should be able to raise the level of the role players they need to fill out the roster. Look at the Rockets situation now - 2 stars who couldn’t play together, now Paul wants out.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Just going by the Lebron James strategy. LBJ,Wade, Bosh in Miami, LBJ,Irving,Love in Cleveland. Then he fills in with role players. So, I think they are one major piece short.

You guys make a good point on Kawhi and Toronto but, wow - they caught GS with major injury issues.

There was a point I considered Rondo an All Star. Right now, where do you put the Lakers on a Power Ranking? Top 15, Top 10, Top 5???

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kelsey Plum is very good from the 2 games i saw, high IQ player. What does Kelsey and Tucker Carlson have in common?

Did you see tonight's game, Birdie?

Kelsey Plum finished 0-for-8 from the field, including 0-for-4 from beyond the arc, for no points in 24 minutes of action.