Stephen Curry is a bad man

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
I love seeing him play like this. I've said he's a top 5 NBA player when 100% healthy and on his game (behind Lebron, Durant, Paul, and Rose), and he's playing like it in MSG tonight. Best shooter in the game.

Makes you wonder how famous he'd be if not for ankle problems.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Stephen Curry is a bad man

Call me crazy, but I'm still not sold on Harden. I feel like he gets way too much help from officials.

And yeah, I'm prepared for the response this thread will get. :LMAO

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Call me crazy, but I'm still not sold on Harden. I feel like he gets way too much help from officials.

And yeah, I'm prepared for the response this thread will get. :LMAO
He definitely forces them(refs) to make a bunch of decisions on a given night. Unbelievable talent. I wish he would have taken less than the max.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

That was as excited as I've gotten watching an NBA game all year and I didn't have a penny on it. I'm admittedly biased; I love Curry's game.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Classy guy that lets his game do the talking & I enjoy seeing do well. Quite the opposite of his douchebag brother

tripp

EOG Master

Fantastic shooter and when he gets hot a great scorer, but top 5 player??? thats nuts. He may not be top 20. Westbrook probably isn't either.

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

Fantastic shooter and when he gets hot a great scorer, but top 5 player??? thats nuts. He may not be top 20. Westbrook probably isn't either.
You can't be serious saying Westbrook and Curry are not in the top 20.
:+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

You can't be serious saying Westbrook and Curry are not in the top 20.
:+clueless
westbrook a 43% shooter. His efficiency numbers are awful.

curry a 44% shooter. Curry gets a bump since he shoots tremendously from 3 pt (actually shoots higher from deep than he does from the field- 44.6%). Curry plays well below average defense also

Tell me how exactly ARE they top 20 players? :+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

tripp is right as he usually is. Barely top 20 if at all same with Westbrook

Mizuno

EOG Veteran

I don't care if he scores 90 points....Warriors still LOST

Guys that chuck like Curry don't make it very deep into the playoffs.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Rose hasn't played a game all season, and you forego Kobe in the discussion of top 5? Now I've heard everything.

Mizuno

EOG Veteran

I love seeing him play like this. I've said he's a top 5 NBA player when 100% healthy and on his game (behind Lebron, Durant, Paul, and Rose), and he's playing like it in MSG tonight. Best shooter in the game.

Makes you wonder how famous he'd be if not for ankle problems.

And for the record...Curry isn't even the best player on his TEAM. David Lee is a better player from top to bottom than Curry.

LeBron
Wade
Durant
Westbrook
Rondo
Rose
Gasol
Paul
Harden
Bryant
Anthony
Lee

All are better players and I'm probably missing someone.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

westbrook a 43% shooter. His efficiency numbers are awful.

curry a 44% shooter. Curry gets a bump since he shoots tremendously from 3 pt (actually shoots higher from deep than he does from the field- 44.6%). Curry plays well below average defense also

Tell me how exactly ARE they top 20 players? :+clueless

Sure, I'll tell you.

WATCH THE FUCKING GAME.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Look at who Curry has around him. And he was on the road.

Any team would gladly take Curry on their team, I guarantee that. You can't teach shooter's touch.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAO:LMAO

Curry averaged 1.92 points per shot tonight, I think you chose the wrong night to call him a chucker - or you just don't understand the basketball definition of the word. Curry's true shooting %, which accounts for the fact that he takes a ton of threes and hits them at an absurd rate, is very good. His TS% is 57% which is on par with Kobe and Wade and other elite scorers and just behind Chris Paul who is a facilitator. (For the record, Kevin Martin has the 2nd best TS of any 2 guard in the NBA for all that say he's awful and blah blah, you guys overuse the word bad way too often in the NBA)

Tripp show me these "dreadful" efficiency ratings for Westbrook. Every efficiency/power rating has West in the top 15 in the league and it's not really close. You guys literally call 95% of the NBA bad every time you say something like Westbrook stinks.

No chance Curry is a top 20 player, Westbrook clearly is.

Mizuno

EOG Veteran

Curry will never lead his team to The Finals. Ever.

Hollinger stats don't compute for leadership.

And he is a chucker. He'd be totally useless on a team that had other shooters.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Curry will never lead his team to The Finals. Ever.

Hollinger stats don't compute for leadership.

And he is a chucker. He'd be totally useless on a team that had other shooters.
He's shooting 45% from three this year, many of them contested, and you think he's be useless on some teams. :shoot:

Holy shit man, do you know how hard it is to shoot threes in that volume at that rate in the NBA? He's possibly the best shooter in the NBA and you think he'd be useless somewhere. :+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Holy shit he's 18 for his last 23 threes and he's 10/11 from the right angled 3 in his last two games. Unreal.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Moneyline at -400 in a parlay, +100 from halftime, and +1000 from down 13.

And a little on Nuggets +11 (more in-game).

I keep thinking the Warriors will cool off a little at some point.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

It doesn't help I won poker tonight. Gonna give it all back chasing the Nuggets home streak...:shoot:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Some people still think he's not Top 20?

Step up and admit to having a mental disability so we can be sure not to steal your parking stalls.