Steve Alford gone

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
UCLA has lost four straight games to Belmont, Cincinnati, Ohio State and Liberty by an average margin of 15 points.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
UCLA plays host to the NoCal teams during the first week of 2019:

Thursday, January 3 - Stanford

Saturday, January 5 - California

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bring back Jim Harrick.

At 80 years old, he's still in the coaching game serving as an assistant at Northridge under Mark Gottfried.

Once a coach, always a coach.

Heim

EOG Master
Let's hope rumors to Vegas (Alford) are just that. I still think Pitino is shaking off the rust in Greece until Viva Las Vegas next season.

railbird

EOG Master
NBA hires any douchebag, as long as they are a puppet, why not start doing that in college. The sport is fake now anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I don't know if he can coach a lick but nothing would be more entertaining than seeing Bill Walton take over

How about the father-son entry of Bill and Luke Walton after LeBron gives the younger Walton his pink slip following the 2018-19 NBA season.

Heim

EOG Master
UW Hopkins would not surprise if named next season. So. Cal guy & dad ailing in Orange County, CA. Plus buyout manageable.

Heim

EOG Master
What about Earl Watson?

He can't coach but after hearing Lonzo Ball's ringing endorsement maybe he's the guy. Lonzo is still connected to what's happening out there with AAU so Watson must have some pull. That's all the matters today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wonder what Steve Alford is thinking tonight.

Current score: UCLA 74 Stanford 57 with five minutes left in the game.