Steve Bannon 2-22

waco

EOG Dedicated
Yes he spent all the money in THE GO FUND WALL that Trump set up. Got caught but our man TRUMP got a pardon for him!! The word is Bannon and soap dont see eye to eye. How would a woman want to wake up to that dirt bag every morning. I bet a few women have puked on that face

railbird

EOG Master
Yes he spent all the money in THE GO FUND WALL that Trump set up. Got caught but our man TRUMP got a pardon for him!! The word is Bannon and soap dont see eye to eye. How would a woman want to wake up to that dirt bag every morning. I bet a few women have puked on that face
biden and his son are both incestual pedofiles,

waco

EOG Dedicated
Plus Trump only hires the best:

RICK GATES - CONVICTED
PAUL MANAFART - CONVICTED
GEORGE PAPADOPOULOUS- CONVICTED
MIKE FLYNN - CONVICTED
MICHAEL COHEN - CONVICTED
ROGER STONE - CONVICTED
STEVE BANNON - CONVICTED
GEORGE NADER - CONVICTED
RICHARD PINEDO - CONVICTED
DONALD TRUMP - IMPEACHED

Bushay

NHL Expert
They'll get them all when it's all said and done. Or the majority of them anyways. Shit's just starting to get good now.

Crime doesn't pay.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They'll get them all when it's all said and done. Or the majority of them anyways. Shit's just starting to get good now.

Crime doesn't pay.
Sounds important, how will you feel and react when the R's control congress in 7-8 months and they start investigating the dems? All the Democrat leaders will be expelled from their positions and senoirity in congress, they will also be expelled from every committee.

It's going to be glorious.

By the way, 1/2 the people on your lists get more powerful by the month, flynn, stone, bannon, trump, they're all coming back, there's a real possibility Trump will be speaker of the house in 8 months.

MrTop

EOG Master
Sounds important, how will you feel and react when the R's control congress in 7-8 months and they start investigating the dems? All the Democrat leaders will be expelled from their positions and senoirity in congress, they will also be expelled from every committee.

It's going to be glorious.

By the way, 1/2 the people on your lists get more powerful by the month, flynn, stone, bannon, trump, they're all coming back, there's a real possibility Trump will be speaker of the house in 8 months.

trump on TV saying the vaccine worked. How he saved millions

MrTop

EOG Master
the donald right about bad hombres .. NYC caught a big time bad guy that killed his girlfriend . Was not allowed in the USA.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, i think he's a narcissist.

I'll take Ron D in 2024, he's Trump without the crazy, he also doesn't cave in to pressure all the time like Trump did EVERY time.

desantos sharper. The donald got in as a populist. I would rather have desantos deal with china.