Stewart went after Beck tonite ... Please Beck .. dare ya to take on Jonny!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Stewart will shred this fat ass coke head into a bloody pulp like he did w/Cramer ...

This is fuckin great!!!

Beck is now on Stewart's menu ....

This is great .... Beck will respond and guess what?

Ain't shit Fatass can do as Stewart is funny and one hellva lot smarter than fat fuck and I pray Stewart goats his dumb ass to dare do a live interview ... Stewart's audience is ONE HELLVA LOT SMARTER THAN THE ASSCLOWNS WHO WATCH FOX NEWS AD THIS WILL BE GREAT IF BECK IS AS DUMB AS HE APPEARS AND WANTS TO TAKE ON STEWART

MR BECK .... YOU ARE BEING CALLED OUT BY A MAN WHO WILL EXPOSE YOUR ASS FOR THE PHONY ASS AMERICAN YOU TRULY ARE !!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Stewart went after Beck tonite ... Please Beck .. dare ya to take on Jonny!!!

Do you even realize that John Stewart is comedian?:cocktail

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Stewart went after Beck tonite ... Please Beck .. dare ya to take on Jonny!!!

Yep

and one hellva lot smarter on Politics than Beck and Beck now works for who? FOX NEWSLESS and how does their crowd stack up w/Mr Stewart's crowd?

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

A new study by the Pew Research Study shows that viewers of the Daily Show and the Colbert Report have the highest knowledge of national and international affairs, while Fox News viewers rank nearly dead last:
Despite significant technology shifts, however, Pew found that “today’s citizens are about as able to name their leaders, and are about as aware of major news events, as was the public nearly 20 years ago.”

The results about Fox News echo findings of previous surveys. In 2003, University of Maryland researchers studied the public’s belief in three false claims — that Iraq possessed WMD, that Iraq was involved in 9/11, and that there was international support for the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

The researchers stated, “The extent of Americans’ misperceptions vary significantly depending on their source of news. Those who receive most of their news from Fox News are more likely than average to have misperceptions.”

Fox News viewers were “three times more likely than the next nearest network to hold all three misperceptions.”

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Yep

and one hellva lot smarter on Politics than Beck and Beck now works for who? FOX NEWSLESS and how does their crowd stack up w/Mr Stewart's crowd?

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

A new study by the Pew Research Study shows that viewers of the Daily Show and the Colbert Report have the highest knowledge of national and international affairs, while Fox News viewers rank nearly dead last:

Despite significant technology shifts, however, Pew found that ?today?s citizens are about as able to name their leaders, and are about as aware of major news events, as was the public nearly 20 years ago.?

The results about Fox News echo findings of previous surveys. In 2003, University of Maryland researchers studied the public?s belief in three false claims ? that Iraq possessed WMD, that Iraq was involved in 9/11, and that there was international support for the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

The researchers stated, ?The extent of Americans? misperceptions vary significantly depending on their source of news. Those who receive most of their news from Fox News are more likely than average to have misperceptions.?

Fox News viewers were ?three times more likely than the next nearest network to hold all three misperceptions.?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc,you think you could find something a little more current than TWO years old?I do believe you have posted this same thing at least 4000 times since it came out.That is like 10% of your posts.:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

a reminder of Reality is why the SHEEP HERDERS love me

Stewart would have that Cokehead POS Beck begging for mercy ....

"Jon .... I know I called Katrina Victims scumbags ... but Rush agreed with
me .."

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

stewart better watch out. the next guest maybe a little more prepared for him. i'm sure he doesnt have skele:+textinb3:+textinb3tons in his closet

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I can see Beck right now:

"uhhhh ..... welll .... they told me when I was invited on this show we
would be talking about football ... I don't follow politics and I find this
questioning to be from the Katie Couric school of "Gotcha questions .."