Stones/Spurs

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast
Whats up everyone. I just got home and wasn't able to look into this game until right now.

There are some crazy trends which I'll post below. Initially I liked the spurs/under for the game. Looks like Detroit got out to a fast start though.

<table class="data" width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="datahl2b" valign="top" width="29%">San Antonio:</td> <td class="datacell">
  • Over is 8-1 in SA last 9 overall.
  • Under is 7-1 in SA last 8 vs. NBA Central.
  • Over is 7-1 in SA last 8 road games.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2b" valign="top" width="29%">Detroit:</td> <td class="datacell">
  • Under is 16-5-1 in DET last 22 vs. NBA Southwest.
  • DET are 7-22 ATS in their last 29 home games.
  • Under is 42-14-1 in DET last 57 Thu. games.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2b" valign="top" width="29%">Head to Head:</td> <td class="datacell">
  • Under is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings.
  • SA are 2-6 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Detroit.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Stones/Spurs

I drove right by the palace on my way home and its a full house tonight. The recent head to head trends seem to favor Detroit and the Under.

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member

I took the pistons tonight and I am glad to see the fast start...I also know that the Pistons can blow a lead late with the best of them.

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

24-20 Stones On pace for 176 total points

I still like Spurs and the Under for the game. Pistons started off red hot, now they're cooling off. Pistons love to give up large first half leads. I'm thinking about making a 2nd half Spurs play if the price is right. Pistons by 6 or more should be solid.

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

I took the pistons tonight and I am glad to see the fast start...I also know that the Pistons can blow a lead late with the best of them.

Right on golfinggambler. What line did you get? At worst it should be a coin flip for you. The stones won't be blown out in this spot. I don't see them running the Spurs out the building either.

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member

Right on golfinggambler. What line did you get? At worst it should be a coin flip for you. The stones won't be blown out in this spot. I don't see them running the Spurs out the building either.

I actually have them -1. I should have taken it when I saw it at +1.5 early, but really thought it would go the other way. Should be a good game. Sitting at home with a beer watching it now.
:pop:

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

I actually have them -1. I should have taken it when I saw it at +1.5 early, but really thought it would go the other way. Should be a good game. Sitting at home with a beer watching it now.
:pop:

I'm on board with you now. +3.5 for the game. :cheers
Over/Under line's at 91.5 for the half. I'm holding off, but the over looks good.

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

45-40 Spurs at the half. On pace for 170.

Go Stones. Both lines side and total did not budge from 1.5 and 91.5. no play on the total for me

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Johni...need some under 180.5 and SA +3 (parlayed with duke/NT ml to cut juice)

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

Good luck Johni...need some under 180.5 and SA +3 (parlayed with duke/NT ml to cut juice)

Hey D

Your under has hit (no ot) and SA +3 looks really good right now. Pop has made excellent use of his timeouts tonight. Every little 4-0 and 6-0 runs he has snuffed out. The crowd hasn't been able to get into this game since the 1st quarter and now its almost over. I hope you hit the parlay.

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

Wow This game just got intense. I can handle a loss with a 5 point Spurs win. I don't want to see a .5 bad beat.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah...turned into a pretty good game the last couple of minutes. No OT please.

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

It sucks so bad to lose by a frigging half point.

I was going to take Boston/Over next. You playing the next one D?

Congrats on the parlay

Johniblayze

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah, me too. It wasn't a huge play or anything but its the .5 garbage that stings. I can't buy the hook on quarters or halves at my book.