Stucco/ Scrimmage ... remember this BBC moment on 9-11?

S

stucco43

Re: Stucco/ Scrimmage ... remember this BBC moment on 9-11?

too many unaswered questions that day....I believe Guiliani gave the order the building was going to come down and there was an evacuation order for the fire dept. to clear the building....
its all in the words of the leaser Larry Silverstien "we had such loss of life, the decision was made to pull the building" WTF?
anyway the video of the building dropping into its own foundation speaks for it self.
it looks like they have rebuild 7 and anoited Silverstien the savor of that rebuilding....
i dont think this story is finished!!!!

roscoe

EOG Veteran

is there any major historical event in the last 100 years that was NOT a conspiracy?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

too many unaswered questions that day....I believe Guiliani gave the order the building was going to come down and there was an evacuation order for the fire dept. to clear the building....
its all in the words of the leaser Larry Silverstien "we had such loss of life, the decision was made to pull the building" WTF?
anyway the video of the building dropping into its own foundation speaks for it self.
it looks like they have rebuild 7 and anoited Silverstien the savor of that rebuilding....
i dont think this story is finished!!!!

Are you slow Stucco? Did you ride the short bus?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

is there any major historical event in the last 100 years that was NOT a conspiracy?

I mean I'm all for exploring posibilities in this world I really am but to tell me the United States Military attacked the Pentagon killing our own military men and women with a missile or Global Hawk is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Furthermore, it boggles my mind that this coverup was so elaborate and planned so well not one person involved ever spoke to anyone about it. We should find those guys that fired the missile's right? They'd have a heck of a story to tell right?

S

stucco43

I mean I'm all for exploring posibilities in this world I really am but to tell me the United States Military attacked the Pentagon killing our own military men and women with a missile or Global Hawk is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Furthermore, it boggles my mind that this coverup was so elaborate and planned so well not one person involved ever spoke to anyone about it. We should find those guys that fired the missile's right? They'd have a heck of a story to tell right?

its the matrix dude and dont be hard on your self...not everyone gets it...
just go down the pink hole take another oxy and enjoy YOUR version of armagedden...from where i am sitting this cold beer this goes down great!!!

roscoe

EOG Veteran

not to mention, what happened to the plane and all the passengers and flight crew from flight 77? i guess it doesn't matter that they identified 99% of the people on the flight from dna found at the pentagon. i guess the dna was planted along with the wreckage of the american airlines plane!:+textinb3

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

its the matrix dude and dont be hard on your self...not everyone gets it...
just go down the pink hole take another oxy and enjoy YOUR version of armagedden...from where i am sitting this cold beer this goes down great!!!

A very good Doc type answer. No answer at all really just a bunch of rambling bullshit. Carry on Mr. Stucco.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

not to mention, what happened to the plane and all the passengers and flight crew from flight 77? i guess it doesn't matter that they identified 99% of the people on the flight from dna found at the pentagon. i guess the dna was planted along with the wreckage of the american airlines plane!:+textinb3

Seriously Roscoe, I work in the building with people who were in the building on 911. What else proof do you need when they tell you what they saw?

roscoe

EOG Veteran

i need no more proof than the eyewitnesses! why would they lie?

S

stucco43

eye'wit'ness one who has seen something happen...
sort of like William Rodriguez the last person to leave WTC give his testimony of bombs going off....i guess it depends which version of 911 you look thru....
between Roscoe and enfuego you dont reflect on anything outside of what the media has sold us...
anyway i enjoy these debates with two smart posters like you..
i really think you get it...huh?:smoking2:

S

stucco43

yea the media gets it right?....
yea i guess the coverage about gaza ...they got it right...
:+whippingits da matrix !!!and u cant run from it...

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

eye'wit'ness one who has seen something happen...
sort of like William Rodriguez the last person to leave WTC give his testimony of bombs going off....i guess it depends which version of 911 you look thru....
between Roscoe and enfuego you dont reflect on anything outside of what the media has sold us...
anyway i enjoy these debates with two smart posters like you..
i really think you get it...huh?:smoking2:

So that big ass plane I saw fly into the building had nothing to do with the building coming down huh? The aircraft must have been a plant by the media I guess.

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

Who is this Roscoe? = a confused man who clings to his leaders' words. Hasn't he seen the bailout and stimulus ponzi games will only benefit the rich?

Roscoe, do you really believe Hani Hanjour flew the flight 77 path that no veteran airline pilots I have ever heard talk about the incident claim they could've duplicated? Did you know Hani could not even fly a cessna? How gullible are you, Roscoe? Do you have kids? If they lie to you how do you know? Roscoe, why can't the gov. release film of what hit the Pentagon (they had 94 cameras there)? I mean what's the difference between that and what hit the WTCs? Anyone can find those on Youtube a 1000xs over.

Now watch people. I am new here. But this Roscoe won't answer my questions? He will attack me. It's the same wherever I go.

These official story myth minds are highly entertaining.2938u4ji23

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

en fuego, go deeper than the skin. Have you researched TV fakery? Many interesting proofs there.

S

stucco43

careful inside if you start going beneath the skin...you might see reptilian scales...if that makes sense...
:+whippingits all about the matrix....which hole you want to put your head in....

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Who is this Roscoe? = a confused man who clings to his leaders' words. Hasn't he seen the bailout and stimulus ponzi games will only benefit the rich?

Roscoe, do you really believe Hani Hanjour flew the flight 77 path that no veteran airline pilots I have ever heard talk about the incident claim they could've duplicated? Did you know Hani could not even fly a cessna? How gullible are you, Roscoe? Do you have kids? If they lie to you how do you know? Roscoe, why can't the gov. release film of what hit the Pentagon (they had 94 cameras there)? I mean what's the difference between that and what hit the WTCs? Anyone can find those on Youtube a 1000xs over.

Now watch people. I am new here. But this Roscoe won't answer my questions? He will attack me. It's the same wherever I go.

These official story myth minds are highly entertaining.2938u4ji23
no attacks. i just believe 19 middle eastern men hijacked for airliners and crashed them into the wtc towers, the pentagon,and an empty field.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Guilani is on tape telling #1 and #2 were getting ready to drop

Oh yeah ... no "inside job" that day!!!!

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Emfuengo

when ya find those wings from the big commercial jet that hit your place of
employment let the fellas know Geraldo!!!

My God ... I am guessing Otis Campbell will next tell us all that the Tooth Fairy left $500 last nite for a 2 team parlay on college bball tomorrow

SOME FOLKS THINK FOR THEMSELVES .... THE REST WATCH FOX NEWS

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

roscoe,

good keep believing that sheep fodder, when they start putting people in camps you will be safe and a great hero to your children for being such a lackey

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

You conspiracy nutjobs are unreal. So tell me who killed JFK? This should be entertaining. LMAO!!!!!!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

JFK???

Ghees ..... where shall we start as Oswald was a Ponzi setup

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

bct,

John Hankey and michael piper collins can tell you more than anyone. Research. No powder burns on Oswald, fake photos in TIME, Ruby and Oswald hanging out before the patsy set-up. LBJ killing JFKs bill on assassination day in a jet that would've taken power away from FED. Hmmm, clueing in now?

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

doc,

This is boring, ducks in barrel. They can't even hold up their dukes LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Inside ....

These folks are the folks that used to show up Monday afternoons with their
Hitler Youth Member talking pts from Rove sceaming:

DOC .... WE FREED THE IRAQIS !!!

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

DOC, oh is that the same gay Rove who stole the elections in 2000 in FL, then cheated it in OHIO in 2004? Wouldn't have mattered, Kerry is Bush's removed cousin and Gore lies about the environment and gets awards for it.

DON KING

"ONLY IN AMERICA!!!"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ya know her?

I remember that doc .....

Stalin said it best:

Doesn't matter who votes... What matter who is counting the votes

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

No, but I was trying to contact her to come and talk to high school kids. Seems like a great lady with some real seeds.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I have a buddy who sued Bush's ass as Gov and knows Ray McGovern

the stuff my buddy Jim can tell ya !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush makes Clinton look like the next Pope

the coke arrest in 72 to the family sending his ass to "Creations" in El Paso
in 76 to "Funeralgate" as Gov to the Insider Trading he netted 850k on as a
Board Member at Harken Energy that Daddy shut down SEC Investigations

The Woirst in the history of this country

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

doc

and dont forget Bush 43 betrothed ran over some EX BF in car on purpose and killed him and never got a finger waved at her.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Throw in Laura Bush and her little "accident" in 63 that killed her boyfriend in
Midland in which police report was ever filed