Sunday Basketball

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Sunday Basketball

easy no swear winner with this top play on the dog today.4 straight top play winners this week to cash here.back in a short time.ck

carolinakid

Banned

Looking at a top play in the Boston U game and will be back around 7 eastern with this game...ck

carolinakid

Banned

Thanks CheapSeats, i hope sunday going your way there.Adding Hartford+4 for 4*.............Lehigh+9 for 3*.........ck

carolinakid

Banned

will be taking a look at the north texas game for the 2nd half if the 1st half goes my way of thinking.......ck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Ck not sure if u saw in your other thread, I went and informed pats fan for you..he was a bit sketchy about keeping the bet since u can't post there, u might wanna figure out a way to possibly email him.

carolinakid

Banned

Tm thanks for the help, i can post at the rx put im on post review so they dont want any members coming over here to find me where im posting at imo.They did this and took away my pm, so i could not tell my friends there what kind of crap wil did to me for damn nothing............but again thanks for help.ck

carolinakid

Banned

Maybe i need to go to the rx and post a few opinions on games to show patfan i can post there.ck