Super Bowl LIII (Patriots v Rams)

kane

EOG master
I know defenses dominated and the Rams were behind the chains often but one of the main issues I have with this Gurley thing is the fact he was so limited touches wise. There’s no other conclusion fo make other than the fact his knee was really bothering him. For an offense that basically relies on him, it’s hard to take in. We get fed this jumbo that all injuries are public but that’s just not the case.[/QUOTE]

His injury was public, the fact that he only had 4 carries against the Saints tells you he was hurt. Then yesterday Ian Rapaport, among others, reported that Gurley wouldn't be a workhorse, and that he would split carries with CJ Anderson, a healthy Todd Gurley is one of the best backs in the league and wouldn't be splitting carries with anyone, of course the Rams will try to hide any injury not wanting NE to know about it, but between the reporting and only carrying the ball a limited amount of times the previous game, it was obvious Gurley was playing hurt. As soon as I saw Rapaport's reporting, I immediately played Gurley Under rush attempts and Under rush yards, I posted this yesterday. Even though the Rams never publicly said anything, with just a little digging it was obvious Gurley was dealing with something.