Super Bowl LIV: 49ers v Chiefs (IN-GAME THREAD)

lap18

EOG Dedicated
The game was like a "rope a dope"

A little back and forth..... 4th quarter and the 49ers died. Beat the fuck out of them for 3 quarters and then nothing.

The defense that was the reason they were going to win fell apart. Dead.

KC played a bad game and still won......

The 49ers played about as good as they could and it wasn't good enough.

The 49ers are just the lastest NFC team to get beat when it mattered. I would have bet KC against any team that won the NFC.

49ers lost due to a brain dead coach.....just like he lost the SB while offensive cord in Atl.
49ers were everything you said they weren't the entire week....they dominated until the end.

High Times

EOG Master
49ers lost due to a brain dead coach.....just like he lost the SB while offensive cord in Atl.
49ers were everything you said they weren't the entire week....they dominated until the end.

So if they ran the ball and didn't get first downs in the 4th, was it still his fault? Was it his fault the defense ran out of gas? Did they somehow help Mahomes by going up by 10 and then pressured the hell out of him?

What if the Chiefs had gone up 14-3 in the first. Do they win by 30?

What ifs are simply something that has to be ignored! You can't live like that in a gambling world. It's all about the numbers! Numbers and value.

The value was on the Chiefs laying less than -3. There are value bets (Chiefs less than -3) and there's bad bets (49ers getting less than 3)

Nobody sharp bet the 49ers..... Deal with it.....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
So if they ran the ball and didn't get first downs in the 4th, was it still his fault? Was it his fault the defense ran out of gas? Did they somehow help Mahomes by going up by 10 and then pressured the hell out of him?

What if the Chiefs had gone up 14-3 in the first. Do they win by 30?

What ifs are simply something that has to be ignored! You can't live like that in a gambling world. It's all about the numbers! Numbers and value.

The value was on the Chiefs laying less than -3. There are value bets (Chiefs less than -3) and there's bad bets (49ers getting less than 3)

Nobody sharp bet the 49ers..... Deal with it.....
Literally a retarded statement being that tons of professionals that have been winning for years bet them. Was also sharp money on the Chiefs but your statement is reckless to say the least.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Literally a retarded statement being that tons of professionals that have been winning for years bet them. Was also sharp money on the Chiefs but your statement is reckless to say the least.

Can’t you say that about every single game every single day?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I don't think so.

I think some games qualify, not just the SB that can have sharp action on both sides, but yes there are games that action will be one-sided by the pros.

Could be wrong, let's see what Ray says.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Nah. I mean more so than not but this was certainly a game with sharps on both sides at the same price. Some games are clear sharps vs recreational gamblers. This was sharps and recreationals on KC vs sharps on 9ers.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Nah. I mean more so than not but this was certainly a game with sharps on both sides at the same price. Some games are clear sharps vs recreational gamblers. This was sharps and recreationals on KC vs sharps on 9ers.

I call meh on this. I’ve seen it with my own pen and paper, ahem. Every single game every single night there’s a winner on each side at each number.

High Times

EOG Master

There was no value in betting on the 49ers whether you want to believe it or not. Can't say it enough times.

My odds are better than most. Like I said all you who doubt me can bet against any bet I post. You will lose.....

Let me know how that works out 4 U

There was no value in betting on the 49ers whether you want to believe it or not. Can't say it enough times.

My odds are better than most. Like I said all you who doubt me can bet against any bet I post. You will lose.....

You sure know how to win with class. I bet most people who know you wish they could punch you in the face.

High Times

EOG Master
You sure know how to win with class. I bet most people who know you wish they could punch you in the face.

Most people who know me love me. Most people that don't know me have problems because I don't handle stupid the right way. I'm a perfectionist. I can be very tough to be around but that's not my problem. I'm not out to make friends when it comes to making money. Very few people can help me as very few people have my education in this industry.

To be honest I know how I come across to almost everyone. I have never allowed anyone to tell me how to do things because in all honesty nobody sees situations like I do.....

You need to ignore my posts in the future because obviously you and a couple of others are much smarter than me.... And if that's possible......... Good 4 U....

I love intelligent people.......

Most people who know me love me. Most people that don't know me have problems because I don't handle stupid the right way. I'm a perfectionist. I can be very tough to be around but that's not my problem. I'm not out to make friends when it comes to making money. Very few people can help me as very few people have my education in this industry.

To be honest I know how I come across to almost everyone. I have never allowed anyone to tell me how things to do done because in all honesty nobody sees situations like I do.....

You need to ignore my posts in the future because obviously you and a couple of others are much smarter than me.... And if that's possible......... Good 4 U....

I love intelligent people.......

You are just a pompous ass. You won a game big fucking deal. You say you have been a pro betting all these years, sure whatever. This business is chock full of liars and misrepresented by both sides. If you win good for you. Real pros though know what you said in this thread is a big load of shit. There are no sharp sides in the Super Bowl, just opinions. Stop being a clown like Railbird and start acting like a real pro if that's what you are.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Coaching and play calling is one of those behind the scenes activties that average viewer doesn;t think about. Andy Reid just did it better when crunchtime came.

High Times

EOG Master
You are just a pompous ass. You won a game big fucking deal. You say you have been a pro betting all these years, sure whatever. This business is chock full of liars and misrepresented by both sides. If you win good for you. Real pros though know what you said in this thread is a big load of shit. There are no sharp sides in the Super Bowl, just opinions. Stop being a clown like Railbird and start acting like a real pro if that's what you are.

I feel sorry for you if you can't see the value in the bets you make. That would suck. Probably make you average like almost everyone else.....
I'm not trying to impress you... Don't you get it? 1 thing is for sure.....
You care what I post and I could careless what you post ..... Strange

High Times

EOG Master
This business is chock full of liars and misrepresented by both sides.

Exactly..... That's why I know 99%
of the people who post or tout are full of shit or think they are one of the sharps.
I wouldn't believe me either if I didn't know me..... Doesn't bother me at all what you believe.....
Very few smart people in this world. And even less in the sports betting industry........
That's what I have learned.

But seriously give it a rest...........

High Times

EOG Master

Almost every big game has sharps on both sides.
I say something "obviously an exaggeration" that no sharps we're on the 49ers and Ray loses it... Having no enjoyment in life that a tounge in cheek statement sends him off on a tantrum. Calling me names because he doesn't understand my humor......
Fuck him

High Times

EOG Master

I could also say that Mahomes played a bad game and if it wasn't for that the 49ers would have never been in the game. KC was the better team and that's why they won.....
And again they played bad and still won! That to me is the sign of a much better team......
It's called finishing the GAME!

High Times

EOG Master
You are just a pompous ass.

My last post in this thread.

If we were sitting in a sports book with you, Kane, Gay Ray, and commuter Bob and I saying these things we all would laugh and argue about the game in fun and have a great time. But on EOG you guys get all butt hurt.... Makes no sense to me.....
Makes me wonder how stable you guys are.........

kane

EOG master

HT, you've been a member here for 12 years, and you've posted 1 play in the daily BB thread, it's hard to doubt or believe you when you don't post your stuff, start posting some plays and we'll see how you do

High Times

EOG Master
HT, you've been a member here for 12 years, and you've posted 1 play in the daily BB thread, it's hard to doubt or believe you when you don't post your stuff, start posting some plays and we'll see how you do

I don't post a lot of plays, but will always give my thoughts when asked.

High Times

EOG Master
He played the monthly contest once and I think it was a disaster

The contest prevented me from using my best plays because we used Pinnacles lines and they had lines on games that prevented me from using those games.

At least be honest... I know that's hard for a lot of you and it wasn't close to a disaster. In fact if I could have used my best plays I would have won....