Survivor Contest

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Survivor Contest

no prob....totally understandable...just lending a helping hand...if you need something let me know.

I think another reason I want to see the trial run is exactly as you stated...this is eog and I am not at all established here (I'm not very established elsewhere either...) and I think I'd be on the shit end of these alliances.

:pop:

You know you'd be in my alliance; until I voted you out of course. :+textinb3

Send me an IM. I just sent you one.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Could be something great to run in the future and maybe make improvements on. its very interesting.

PTR as for who can post in the thread, I suppose thats up to the group. I think people talking about the contest and chiming in is part of its appeal.
Mo, good point. BUT if there is a certain person who keeps coming in and bashing can they be banned? If the team agrees, of course.

If not, maybe that could be part of the game. And we can all call out the basher to join next time. If he decides not to, maybe a mod can make his or her avater a big PUSSY for the next month.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

my only suggestion is this

to eliminate a person, u go with the person who has the overall lowest winning percentage of the team (combined for all the weeks, so u better not have a bad 1st week or u are fucked).. it will eliminate the "cronies" from ganging up on someone they dont like so much...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

my only suggestion is this

to eliminate a person, u go with the person who has the overall lowest winning percentage of the team (combined for all the weeks, so u better not have a bad 1st week or u are fucked).. it will eliminate the "cronies" from ganging up on someone they dont like so much...

Hell no. That's the only way I could even have a chance to win. I couldn't pick the winner of a game on ESPN Classic.