Susan Rice Sells Netflix Shares as Biden Eyes Her as Possible Running Mate

MrTop

EOG Master
the harris horse will run second.............At Rice's sale price of $508.68 per share, Ms. Rice netted about $305,000 after accounting for the various strike prices associated with the options awarded to her as compensation.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Definitely interesting. My own speculation. Biden wants Rice. She fits his comfort level. But she has lots of baggage, and lots of weaknesses that can be exploited in a campaign. His people are trying to talk him into the best choice for this campaign, the party, and the future of the party. The Giant. We'll find out in a few days if common sense won out or not.

1596876121390.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Definitely interesting. My own speculation. Biden wants Rice. She fits his comfort level. But she has lots of baggage, and lots of weaknesses that can be exploited in a campaign. His people are trying to talk him into the best choice for this campaign, the party, and the future of the party. The Giant. We'll find out in a few days if common sense won out or not.

View attachment 7462182

I am guessing the wrestling guy is named kamala ? Anyhow anybody who held a public office position as high as rice there will be things to say. Rice has been thru benghazi already. It was not her fault. Not her job putting soldiers guarding people. I could be wrong but i think Rice is smarter than harris.

boston massacre

EOG Master
nyeah, what difference does it make.

The Liberal Cult Marxists Believe it was a Video.

Then Again, When You Have No Brains in Your Head, You Will Believe Anything.

China Kung Flu Leader, Likes Their Demented Democratic Candidate.

Chinese Leader, Carve Up Dementia Patient.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Susan will almost assuredly be SOS in a Biden Presidency, so the divestiture was probably gonna have to happen anyway.

MrTop

EOG Master
Susan will almost assuredly be SOS in a Biden Presidency, so the divestiture was probably gonna have to happen anyway.

we might have harris running the point when biden hands off in 2 years... rice moves up the ladder later after the hand off