swede- who's the body double?

Re: swede- who's the body double?

I'm not going to lie...it has grown a little since that picture, but my boyfriend and I think it has grown in a good way, so I'm not worried about it.

panther

EOG Dedicated

I'm not going to lie...it has grown a little since that picture, but my boyfriend and I think it has grown in a good way, so I'm not worried about it.

the drink in your pic looks like one of the speciality drinks cups from DICK'S

BOYFRIEND??? BOYFRIEND????

Hate to break it to you, Devil, but Swede and the boyfriend are in the process of purchasing a house together.

But, if it doesn't work out, I think you would make a fine replacement :devil:

The Devil

EOG Master

Hate to break it to you, Devil, but Swede and the boyfriend are in the process of purchasing a house together.

But, if it doesn't work out, I think you would make a fine replacement :devil:

sg......sweded is a cutie...the size 0-2 is a big plus....but she may be over may age limit.........

I don't have an age limit on the up side, but as for the younger ones, thats a different story. Gotta at least be able to drive at night. :LMAO

Only kidding, but something about women older than myself is kinda sexy.

I don't have an age limit on the up side, but as for the younger ones, thats a different story. Gotta at least be able to drive at night. :LMAO

Only kidding, but something about women older than myself is kinda sexy.
That's sweet, Chandler. Is your fiance older?

No, we are the same age. But, she is mature which is very important. She knows I've always had the hots for older women. :devil:

She tells me not to worry because she will be old soon enough. :+textinb3

November 28th. Its on a Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't realize how long it took to plan a wedding and we won't be ruining any Saturday's during football season. We gotta see the Gamecocks.

November 28th. Its on a Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't realize how long it took to plan a wedding and we won't be ruining any Saturday's during football season. We gotta see the Gamecocks.

Excellent planning on the football! 91023i2ndw;l

Where are you in SC? I'm in NC - but only about 45 minutes from Greenville, SC

I'm about 30 mins from Greenville, SC. I live in Laurens. Not sure if you know anything about it, but it is a small nice little town. Not much to do here, but I am between greenville and columbia.

SportyG,

What part of NC? Hope you are going to be writing the article during football again this yr.

SportyG,

What part of NC? Hope you are going to be writing the article during football again this yr.
I'm in Asheville and yes, I'll be writing the NFL picks column this season per usual! I'll post the link to it here in the forum 91023i2ndw;l

We are not far from eash other ... perhaps a drink sometime in Greenville with you and your lady is in order!

I'm in Asheville and yes, I'll be writing the NFL picks column this season per usual! I'll post the link to it here in the forum 91023i2ndw;l

We are not far from eash other ... perhaps a drink sometime in Greenville with you and your lady is in order!

Are they are strong as your WNBA longshot picks? :houra

I'm about 30 mins from Greenville, SC. I live in Laurens. Not sure if you know anything about it, but it is a small nice little town. Not much to do here, but I am between greenville and columbia.

Cool Chandler Road Dawg and I are about to move to Sumter, S.C. Is that close to you?:+clueless

Congrats on getting married. We are getting married at the end of this month.

I have to say, I was pulling hard for ya...:cheers

Thanks, Ken. I feel bad taking the lead in the contest on such a big dog, but I looked over all the possibilites yesterday, and really felt this team would win. Not that I wasn't completely surprised that they did - but, hey, sometimes, you just gotta go with your gut! Wish I would have bet real money on it!

<----jelos hater. I wanna have a drink with Chandler and the lady!