Sweded got a make over?

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Eog posting sensation gets dye job, makeover

2 hours ago
Loading... Must Read?Thank YouYes 466<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> // <![CDATA[ if (tsNode = $('timestamp')) window.setTimeout(function() { tsNode.innerHTML = elapsedTimestamp('2009-04-24T08:47:39.000-04:00', tsNode.innerHTML); }, 100); // ]]> </SCRIPT>

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/ne...inment-20090424-EU.Britain.Singing.Sensation/Sweded, who's posting on EOG.com is raising some concerns...

<!-- this parses the URL, and grabs the name of the channel -->

USA ? Say it ain't so, Sweded!
Posting sensation Sweded (her posting handle)? whose dowdy image contrasted so greatly with her angelic posts that she became an instant Internet celebrity ? has gone in for a makeover.
Sweded, 26, had her graying, frizzy hair dyed chestnut brown and styled in what The Sun tabloid says was a 35-pound ($50) makeover. And instead of the old-fashioned dress she wore while posting on EOG.com the American poster was photographed wearing a stylish black leather jacket with what looked to be a Burberry scarf.
Asked if she would change her looks on CNN's Larry King Live, Sweded replied "Why should I change?"
Posters at EOG.com will decide whether Sweded new look is acceptable.

One Eog poster Raiders72001 is quoted as saying "That Sweded is one great poster, someday I will be able to post as well as her. We have a love hate relationship, she hates me and I would love to bang her".

Eog.com founder Ken Weitzner, aka The Shrink, could not be reached for comment about Sweded's new look.

With a shortage of female posters Sweded hopes her new look will inspire other female posters to join gambling websites. Sweded was quoted as saying "When I think my life is bad I just read EOG.com and realize how many less fortunate people are out there, boy, some of these guys are degenerates and pervs."

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Re: Sweded got a make over?

2 hours ago
Loading... Must Read?Thank YouYes 466<script type="text/javascript"> // <![CDATA[ if (tsNode = $('timestamp')) window.setTimeout(function() { tsNode.innerHTML = elapsedTimestamp('2009-04-24T08:47:39.000-04:00', tsNode.innerHTML); }, 100); // ]]> </script>

Sweded, who's posting on EOG.com is raising some concerns...

Posting sensation Sweded (her posting handle)? whose dowdy image contrasted so greatly with her angelic posts that she became an instant Internet celebrity ? has gone in for a makeover.
Sweded, 26, had her graying, frizzy hair dyed chestnut brown and styled in what The Sun tabloid says was a 35-pound ($50) makeover. And instead of the old-fashioned dress she wore while posting on EOG.com the American poster was photographed wearing a stylish black leather jacket with what looked to be a Burberry scarf.
Asked if she would change her looks on CNN's Larry King Live, Sweded replied "Why should I change?"

One Eog poster Raiders72001 is quoted as saying "That Sweded is one great poster, someday I will be able to post as well as her. We have a love hate relationship, she hates me and I would love to bang her".

Eog.com founder Ken Weitzner, aka The Shrink, could not be reached for comment about Sweded's new look.

With a shortage of female posters Sweded hopes her new look will inspire other female posters to join gambling websites. Sweded was quoted as saying "When I think my life is bad I just read EOG.com and realize how many less fortunate people are out there, boy, some of these guys are degenerates and pervs."

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
:LMAO

Cannon

Banned

This bitch adds nothing to this site I wish she would just quit posting and get a twitter account instead.

Cannon - why be so mean? Swede actually adds a TON to eog...it would be boring without her.

Cannon

Banned

When was the last time she picked a winner. You guys chase her like a dog in heat on this site.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

When was the last time she picked a winner. You guys chase her like a dog in heat on this site.

i guess the big question was when was the last time you picked one? you need to fucking relax. driving posters off the site shouldn't be your purpose here....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

more the fact there is new thread about her everyday when I log in. I have nothing against swede, cassius or anyone else. Just thought it was funny, thats all.

don't sweat these guys, most of these guys havn't been laid in a long time.

Sometimes the sweetest meat is closest to the bone--but I digress. Speaking of Momma, I've heard tales that the queen of the castle has been quite popular lately with the gentlemen callers. Certainly a turbulent development in your corner of the world, is it not?

2 hours ago
Loading... Must Read?Thank YouYes 466<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> // <![CDATA[ if (tsNode = $('timestamp')) window.setTimeout(function() { tsNode.innerHTML = elapsedTimestamp('2009-04-24T08:47:39.000-04:00', tsNode.innerHTML); }, 100); // ]]> </SCRIPT>

Sweded, who's posting on EOG.com is raising some concerns...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You are one funny dude, CC!!

Once again, I'm not sure what I did to you to deserve all this hate, but if it makes you feel like a big man, go for it.

Oh, and I pick winners all the time in life. My friends, family, BF, pets, my house, my car....ALL winners. Thanks.

You seem to be able to roll with the punches pretty well. :thumbsup

ps You can let the leprechaun in shining armor know I'm harmless.

I try to be a good sport...sometimes I fail.

BTW, who would the leprechaun be? You have me stumped on that one....laughing...but stumped. :LMAO

ATX

Once again, I'm not sure what I did to you to deserve all this hate, but if it makes you feel like a big man, go for it.

Oh, and I pick winners all the time in life. My friends, family, BF, pets, my house, my car....ALL winners. Thanks.

grey is not your color.