SWEDED'S NEWEST AVATAR?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: SWEDED'S NEWEST AVATAR?

Awww, they are driving me insane ::LMAO::

3 am this morning we HAD to go for a walk UGH

Yeah, but they're still at that phase where they could shred your favorite shoes and you'd be taking picturesw to show everyone how cute they are chewing on Italian leather.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ohhhh no, my oldest male killed that for them some time ago when he was a puppy.

After the first pair it is just not cute anymore.

Remember I ALSO have four kids so the things that are cute with puppies are not as cute after the kids have already done it.....

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hmmmm, something to be jealous about.......

Yummy decorate cakes better than I can :+textinb3

There ya go!

Which WOULD come in VERY handy today as I promised my nine year old he could decorate his own birthday cake 2348ji23e

Ok yes I can decorate cakes and I am even making my own wedding cake but it is nothing.

What kind of cake does he want?

Hmm let's see....Swede I don't know much about you but you seem to have quite a following and Blondie you are braver than I with all the small horses own and the kids.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ok yes I can decorate cakes and I am even making my own wedding cake but it is nothing.

One he makes all by himself...

My poor kitchen I can hear it crying already and he just started.

I asked him yesterday what kind of cake he wanted and he informed me he wanted to make it all by himself and decorate it as well...

All I could think was I wonder how hard it would be to just move after he is done making it might be easier than cleaning the kitchen ::LMAO::::LMAO::

So far.... I have heard "Uh oh", "I wonder", and "Maybe they won't notice"

If you don't hear from me tomorrow I am in the hospital with food poisoning :hangt

I was looking at puppy pictures of my dog last night. This face can do no wrong.

One he makes all by himself...

My poor kitchen I can hear it crying already and he just started.

I asked him yesterday what kind of cake he wanted and he informed me he wanted to make it all by himself and decorate it as well...

All I could think was I wonder how hard it would be to just move after he is done making it might be easier than cleaning the kitchen ::LMAO::::LMAO::

So far.... I have heard "Uh oh", "I wonder", and "Maybe they won't notice"

If you don't hear from me tomorrow I am in the hospital with food poisoning :hangt

It will survive trust me. I let my kids make Christmas cookies with their dad. I cleaned for a week afterwards (OCD) but it was fun.:+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master

It will survive trust me. I let my kids make Christmas cookies with their dad. I cleaned for a week afterwards (OCD) but it was fun.:+excited-

The last phrase I heard is "Oh great how do I get THAT out?" I asked if he needed any help and he said "No, I'm fine."

I am VERY afraid to walk through my kitchen :(
That's what garden hoses are for. :devil:
When the five year old walks through the kitchen and says "Mommy is gonna be mad" I am not sure a garden hose is strong enough ::LMAO::

I needed a fire hose for that mess!:LMAO:LMAO

Hmm, there is a hydrant on the corner think anyone would notice :+clueless

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Nope..not buying it. You're jealous, I'm Jealous, Yummy's jealous. Plus, we all lie and manipulate men...and have nightly pillow fight slumber parties.

All I know is when I'm out with the wife and she says bitch, skank, whore, or some other words of endearment, I need to break my freaking neck to get a good look at what she is looking at.

The last phrase I heard is "Oh great how do I get THAT out?" I asked if he needed any help and he said "No, I'm fine."

I am VERY afraid to walk through my kitchen :(
When the five year old walks through the kitchen and says "Mommy is gonna be mad" I am not sure a garden hose is strong enough ::LMAO::

Hmm, there is a hydrant on the corner think anyone would notice :+clueless

NAW just hook to it and clean away!:+textinb3

You could always start a small kitchen fire and let the fire department clean it for you.

Blondie

EOG Master

NAW just hook to it and clean away!:+textinb3

What is really scary is I walked through there and it is clean. Which worries me more i was PRAYING that the "uhoh" etc were because he spilled something....

Now i don't know WHAT they were about :hangt

You could always start a small kitchen fire and let the fire department clean it for you.

Don't say a WORD YUMMY NOT A WORD ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

What is really scary is I walked through there and it is clean. Which worries me more i was PRAYING that the "uhoh" etc were because he spilled something....

Now i don't know WHAT they were about :hangt

Don't say a WORD YUMMY NOT A WORD ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

TOO LATE!:+textinb3

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Yummy tell us what kind of wedding cake, and how you will decorate it? How many trers?

I saw :finger004

"Call 911, Call 911, If you won't call I WILL" ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

(Swede this was out of the mouth of my BABY (he's five :LMAO)

"K" was very funny and brave when mom was not!

Blondie

EOG Master

I think the best part of it was you called me like I was suppose to just go there and help!:+textinb3

:LMAO:LMAO

Yes but if I was talking to YOU he could NOT CALL 911 91023i2ndw;l

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::