SWEDED'S NEWEST AVATAR?

Re: SWEDED'S NEWEST AVATAR?

It was a very small fire started by a candle. Once the initial flames subsided that is :rolleyes:

Small fire? It had her cabinets on fire and it was because she put the candle in a pot on the stove.:+textinb3

You caught your cat on fire?????

I didn't do anything! One day, I cleaned the house and lit a candle in each room...like I ALWAYS do. I got in the shower and when I came out, all I could smell was burning hair. So, I inspected the dog...no fire. I found one cat who should have known better since he had already singed his whiskers once before...no fire. Then I located the girl cat...the VERY upset girl cat. She had about a quarter sized circle of burned hair on her belly. I'm guessing she tried to step over the candle? Who knows. She pretty, but not the birghtest bulb on the Christmas Tree. Luckily, her skin was fine...must have just scared the shit out of her. Then there was the time the boy cat walked on the stove I had just turned off.....:doh1

Blondie

EOG Master

I said ONCE THE FLAMES SUBSIDED UGH

and I got the discoloration off before you came to visit LMAO

I didn't do anything! One day, I cleaned the house and lit a candle in each room...like I ALWAYS do. I got in the shower and when I came out, all I could smell was burning hair. So, I inspected the dog...no fire. I found one cat who should have known better since he had already singed his whiskers once before...no fire. Then I located the girl cat...the VERY upset girl cat. She had about a quarter sized circle of burned hair on her belly. I'm guessing she tried to step over the candle? Who knows. She pretty, but not the birghtest bulb on the Christmas Tree. Luckily, her skin was fine...must have just scared the shit out of her. Then there was the time the boy cat walked on the stove I had just turned off.....:doh1

You may want to get therapy for your cats!:+clueless

You may want to get therapy for your cats!:+clueless

Like I told my vet when she offered me kitty Zanex because they started peeing all over the place after my dog died: "If I don't get any, they don't."

Like I told my vet when she offered me kitty Zanex because they started peeing all over the place after my dog died: "If I don't get any, they don't."

Oh well now I can understand that package deal thing!:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Awwww what about "My kitty and Me" therapy :)

It's so funny. All I have to do is reach for the bottle and they scatter. I haven't even had to spray the thing in months!