Taking a stab on Soderling +380 against Djokovic today

Guy has got to lose someday

Only mistake I bet at 2betdsi and match must be complete

I recommend playing big dogs @ 5Dimes where match settled after one set..best for dogs there

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Taking a stab on Soderling +380 against Djokovic today

Good distinction and good strategy, Straitshooter.

15 straight points to close it out 6-0 second set? Kinger's right, Djokovic is the best there is right now. I think he beats Nadal on clay again.

15 straight points to close it out 6-0 second set? Kinger's right, Djokovic is the best there is right now. I think he beats Nadal on clay again.

yes..kinger is right but we dont need him to tell us this about a guy who had won everytime he hit the court this year..its really very obvious

yes it is and has been a fantastic run..unbelieveable..I bet 20 bucks to win 76..it would have been a pleasant 100 dollar swing in my account but it was not to be

Joker smoked his ass bad..I may keep putting a few bucks against him until he loses

But I used to do this against federer and the williams sisters in their peaks and it cost me a shitload over the long haul

Then I bet my life on federer one year against james blake in the olympics I think and fukin bald head blake freakin beat him..ya never know

It's hard to believe just 5 days ago Djokovic was fetching +300 or whatever it was against Nadal. In a rematch I think it may be Nadal -120 or so on clay. I may be way off here, but that's just my guess. I think Djokovic's streak coupled with the "revenge factor" will have him an underdog again.

kingy poo also told the world that the safest bet of the year was nadal to win french open..wonder how he feels about that one now..revolver made this statement before awhile back..things have changed

I agree with you nadal would still be favorite over joker if they play down the line here..will be a hell of a match

Im screwed..I no longer get tennis channel and not much tennis on regular cable lately

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

people will say i am crazy, but it was not a bad risk. their styles are similar-power over finese.
just that djok is in a zone now and unbeatable.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

yes..kinger is right but we dont need him to tell us this about a guy who had won everytime he hit the court this year..its really very obvious

Really? You should've told that to the posters who disagreed with me. And 18-0 is nice, but nowhere near where he is now. Unbelievable run- much easier for folks to jump on the bandwagon.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

kingy poo also told the world that the safest bet of the year was nadal to win french open..wonder how he feels about that one now..revolver made this statement before awhile back..things have changed

Just to be clear- I said Nadal @ Roland Garros is one of the best tennis wagers you can make this year. Djokovic's run has put me on the bad side of the line, but I'm still very confident that Nadal wins the French Open.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

This will be an interesting test: Kinger's excellent tennis opinion against a market moving in favor of The Joker.